Introduction-New Members Post your Intro Here:

You must make an introductory post in the stickied thread in WHO ARE YOU. This needs to be done on your first post. Its to tell the rest of the members who it is that they're talking to, so give 'em some info. Fill out your profile completely. Failure to do so will result in banning. We're not asking for your lifestory, just some information about you so we know who it is that's posting.

Moderators: jimothy_183, Admin

tacticalguy

Re: Introduction-New Members Post your Intro Here:

Post by tacticalguy » Tue Jan 28, 2014 3:52 pm

JIBergin wrote:I have been on the county SWAT team for 5 years and Instruct in all aspects not only for my department but also for schools all over the southeast.
Welcome to the site. I look forward to your input!
If you have `cleared' all the rooms and met no resistance, you and your entry team have probably kicked in the door of the wrong house.
(Murphy's Cop Laws)

The greatest enemy of a good plan is the dream of a perfect plan. (Von Clausewitz)

nathanwagar

Post by nathanwagar » Thu Jan 30, 2014 12:38 am

My name is Nathan Wagar, I am a co-instructor with Fortitude Tactical Group. I am looking forward to the discussions.

Ryan

Post by Ryan » Thu Jan 30, 2014 10:45 pm

nathanwagar wrote:My name is Nathan Wagar, I am a co-instructor with Fortitude Tactical Group. I am looking forward to the discussions.
Thanks for signing on, nice to see you here Nathan!
CQB-TEAM Education and Motivation.

"Pragmatism over theory."
"Anyone with a weapon is just as deadly as the next person."
"Unopposed CQB is always a success, if you wanted you could moonwalk into the room holding a Pepsi."

Cris

Post by Cris » Thu Feb 06, 2014 6:27 am

Hi everyone, my name is Cris McRae, and I'm the owner of Fortitude Tactical Group, LLC (aka FORTAC). I spent a few years in the U.S. Army as a grunt, and now provide firearms and tactics instruction for LEO, military combat arms and armed citizens. I'm here to talk shop, and pass on what I know, but more importantly, to pick up some fresh perspectives on subjects from the folks on here.

Thanks for having me, I look forward to some solid conversations. Feel free to hit me up anytime.
"No Arrow Shall Wound Me"
www.fortacgroup.com

Ryan

Post by Ryan » Thu Feb 06, 2014 10:44 am

Cris wrote:Hi everyone, my name is Cris McRae, and I'm the owner of Fortitude Tactical Group, LLC (aka FORTAC). I spent a few years in the U.S. Army as a grunt, and now provide firearms and tactics instruction for LEO, military combat arms and armed citizens. I'm here to talk shop, and pass on what I know, but more importantly, to pick up some fresh perspectives on subjects from the folks on here.

Thanks for having me, I look forward to some solid conversations. Feel free to hit me up anytime.
Great to see you here too with Nathan. Welcome Cris. :)

"Unopposed CQB is always a success, if you wanted you could moonwalk into the room holding a Pepsi."

tacticalguy

Post by tacticalguy » Sun Feb 09, 2014 5:29 am

Welcome Nathan and Cris! :)
If you have `cleared' all the rooms and met no resistance, you and your entry team have probably kicked in the door of the wrong house.
(Murphy's Cop Laws)

The greatest enemy of a good plan is the dream of a perfect plan. (Von Clausewitz)

filedunderstrange

Post by filedunderstrange » Thu Feb 27, 2014 2:39 pm

Hello, My name is Adrian Middleton. I'm a civilian based in the UK and I've always had an interest in the Police and Special Forces units, in particular. I hope to learn more about them while I'm active on here, and to share my interests with like-minded people such as yourselves.

I'm also planning on writing a number of stories focusing on elite police units, so anything I learn here I'm sure would come in handy for that.

All the Best, Adrian

filedunderstrange

Post by filedunderstrange » Thu Feb 27, 2014 3:38 pm

Cris wrote:Hi everyone, my name is Cris McRae, and I'm the owner of Fortitude Tactical Group, LLC (aka FORTAC). I spent a few years in the U.S. Army as a grunt, and now provide firearms and tactics instruction for LEO, military combat arms and armed citizens. I'm here to talk shop, and pass on what I know, but more importantly, to pick up some fresh perspectives on subjects from the folks on here.

Hi Cris, sounds like an interesting career you've had / are having. I'm a new member here also, but I have no knowledge to pass on myself (yet), but I do have a keen interest in the topics covered here.

filedunderstrange

Post by filedunderstrange » Thu Feb 27, 2014 3:44 pm

Quicksilver wrote:Hello!

I am a police officer in Brazil, working in special operations group (COPE Group). I was lieutenant of infantry of the Brazilian Army for 7 years before becoming a cop.

Is a great pleasure to be part of this forum!

Regards!

Quick.

Hey Quick. How is life as a Police officer in Brazil? Your introduction caught my eye as I'm considering writing a story based on the Brazilian Elite Police, but the BOPE unit. Having said that, COPE are of interest also :-)

tacticalguy

Post by tacticalguy » Thu Feb 27, 2014 6:48 pm

Hello and welcome to the site, Adrian. I'm sure that you'll find many like minded folks in here.
(Murphy's Cop Laws)

staCKs

Post by staCKs » Mon Mar 03, 2014 2:53 am

U.S. Marine infantry rifleman (0311) for 5 years. Completed 3 tours honorably-1MEU,1 Emergency response to Haiti and 1 combat deployment to Helmand Afghanistan. CQB is an art that i would love to keep up with though im out of the game.

filedunderstrange

Post by filedunderstrange » Mon Mar 03, 2014 8:52 am

staCKs wrote:U.S. Marine infantry rifleman (0311) for 5 years. Completed 3 tours honorably-1MEU,1 Emergency response to Haiti and 1 combat deployment to Helmand Afghanistan. CQB is an art that i would love to keep up with though im out of the game.
Greetings staCKs. I have no previous military background, just an interest in it. And I've only been a member on here myself for a few days, so I thought I'd say hello.

tacticalguy

Post by tacticalguy » Tue Mar 04, 2014 4:30 am

Hello and welcome to the Forums, staCKs! I'm a fellow U.S. military veteran and I understand the desire to keep a hand in. Thank you for your service! Semper Fi, Marine! :D
(Murphy's Cop Laws)

Serge78

Post by Serge78 » Fri Apr 11, 2014 11:49 am

Hello,
I currently am 2nd Lieutenant in the Belgian Air Force Ground Defence Operation. We provide Security Response Capability to our deployed assets.
I've been in the Air Force for 16 years now, as a section commander first, then as a Flight Sergent before applying for officer training.
My job is to update and devellop Ground Defence TTP's, and to teach them to Airmen and Tactical Leaders.
Therefore, as an airbase is full of buildings and houses, CQB technics are a "must have".
My goal is to get the oppurtunity to chat with experienced people, exchange ideas, submet issues and improve my knowledge about CQB TTP's.
Cheers.

tacticalguy

Post by tacticalguy » Sat Apr 12, 2014 5:18 am

Hello and welcome to the site, Serge! We're glad to have you here! Ask lots of questions, please. :D
(Murphy's Cop Laws)

DarkKnight

Post by DarkKnight » Thu Apr 17, 2014 1:50 am

Retired after 20+ years in Army National Guard. 10+ years on Active status. Was 11B for half of career. Now work as contractor supporting the Army. There is going to come a time when CQB and SUT skills will be needed.

Ryan

Post by Ryan » Thu Apr 17, 2014 4:48 am

Welcome DarkKnight, it will be good to hear contributions from you here.

dave800

Post by dave800 » Mon May 12, 2014 8:53 am

hello folks good day i'm dave i'm really interested in CQB so i decided to join this site. Hope to meet new friends here.

Ryan

Post by Ryan » Tue May 13, 2014 5:36 am

Welcome Dave. :)

tacticalguy

Post by tacticalguy » Wed May 28, 2014 6:01 am

Welcome DarkKnight and Dave. I look forward to your contributions.
(Murphy's Cop Laws)

Return to “Who are you?”