Delta force

Forum to discuss all related topics on Special Forces.

Moderators: jimothy_183, Admin

Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Andy
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Delta force

Post by Andy » Thu Mar 27, 2008 5:52 pm

Hi all, I am thinking of trying out for delta force is there any that got some good advice for me.

Thanks Andy.

Jack
Law Enforcment
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Post by Jack » Sat Apr 12, 2008 11:08 pm

Join the army.

Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin » Sun Apr 13, 2008 5:09 pm

:lol: That would be a good start

Jack
Law Enforcment

Post by Jack » Sun Apr 13, 2008 9:44 pm

On a more serious note. Read this article and decide which type of person you are before you even think about joining a military special operations group.

This article is on Sheep, Wolves and Sheep dogs.

http://www.killology.com/sheep_dog.htm

birddog
Military

Post by birddog » Wed Jul 09, 2008 2:44 am

Andy....where are you located at (what state ?)
They say that hard work never killed anyone, but why take that chance ?

DeadlyOne
Civilian

Post by DeadlyOne » Thu Aug 07, 2008 12:35 pm

The article on Sheep, Wolves and Sheep dogs is amazing. It can be applied to all people all around the world because people are the same. They either live in denial or they are aware and make necessary steps to protect themselves and fellow citizens. Unfortunatelly, I have to say that 90% of citizens of my country are sheeps denying any danger, any possibility of violent crime or any threats of terrorist attacks. People think that nothing can happen to them, or nothing can happen to our country located in the heart of Europe. I opened my eyes after 9/11 and realised that no one is safe and everyone is in danger. It is stupid to beleive that nothing can happen, that no one can be a victim of a violent crime. World is a dangerous place and thanks to all sheep dogs all around the world and even on this forum :), citizens of all countries can be safer and can sleep well at night.

birddog
Military

Post by birddog » Fri Aug 08, 2008 2:11 am

Well said !
They say that hard work never killed anyone, but why take that chance ?

arthur
Military

brazillian military police from rio de janeiro

Post by arthur » Tue Nov 11, 2008 12:23 am

If any of you heard about them this one of the best trained urban special operator in the world.they fight in such close proximity and the terrain is not planned out like in any other major cities. average death of a police officer there ranges between 70 to 100 a year.This guys is what you call individual state sponsored militia is like activating the national guard to full law enforment duties with state funding instead of federal. Im assuming that one of this day's that can happen in the states. but check out the video called wardog its has english subtihttp://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=861973229519517516&ei=g88YSdb6PITyqAPGmc36AQ&q=bopetles.

jimothy_183
Military

Post by jimothy_183 » Wed Nov 12, 2008 1:32 am

I'm assuming that the documentary is about the slums of Rio.

I've seen documentaries about those places in Rio and I've seen a few pics and that place must be a real hell hole especially for law enforcement.
semper acer , semper velox , semper trux , semper promptus

RaidonTactics

Post by RaidonTactics » Tue May 19, 2009 7:46 pm

Over all get into Army and do what is all required so you can be chosen to get the shot of being a Delta. (Recruit). Much respects and may god bless your journey to be one of the elites.
Grant Reyes
Raidon Tactics
Law Enforcement Director
http://www.raidontactics.com
"Training Professional Warriors"

Gkarras

Post by Gkarras » Mon May 25, 2009 10:30 pm

Obviously I'm no american citizen so I can't join the delta forces but here in canada they say they got this SF team...think it's called JTF(joint task forces),don't know why but it's been a dream to challenge myself and join them.Also I thank jack for his wolf,sheep, dog article it was really informative and kinda philosophical.I would say i'm some times a sheep and a herd dog, like a mix of both.

Jack
Law Enforcment

Post by Jack » Thu May 28, 2009 3:26 am

Remember we are not REALLY animals. If you want to be more of a sheep dog than you are, you can do it. In reality a sheep can never be a sheep dog, but if YOU are a sheep you can change your mentality and become a sheep dog.

Ryan

Re:

Post by Ryan » Wed Apr 13, 2011 2:29 am

Gkarras wrote:Obviously I'm no american citizen so I can't join the delta forces but here in canada they say they got this SF team...think it's called JTF(joint task forces),don't know why but it's been a dream to challenge myself and join them.Also I thank jack for his wolf,sheep, dog article it was really informative and kinda philosophical.I would say i'm some times a sheep and a herd dog, like a mix of both.
JTF2

If you want to join Delta, ask the question - what does Delta need/want out of you? And then play by those rules, strictly.
CQB-TEAM Education and Motivation.

"Pragmatism over theory."
"Anyone with a weapon is just as deadly as the next person."
"Unopposed CQB is always a success, if you wanted you could moonwalk into the room holding a Pepsi."

Return to “Special Forces”