Have we exhausted most of the topic?

Use this forum to chat abort anything else related to CQB.

Moderators: jimothy_183, Admin

Ryan

Have we exhausted most of the topic?

Post by Ryan » Sun Oct 22, 2017 12:41 pm

I asked this question to jimothy recently but I might as well put it here. Have we exhausted most of the topic of CQB? From the general standpoint of dynamics, not technology, have we exhausted the topic? I mean one topic can spiral you into another, from explosive breaching to blastwave formation and dissipation. You could do a Ph.D on that alone. However, in regards to just general, feet-on-the-ground, CQB. Have we talked about everything we need to? :o The activity on this forum is drying up quite a bit. New members aren't contributing as much. Older members are vanishing - some still have me on Facebook and chat every now and then. Dramatikk still sends me Christmas goodies. :lol: So, what's the go guys? P.S. I still think we should write that book. 8)
CQB-TEAM Education and Motivation.

"Pragmatism over theory."
"Anyone with a weapon is just as deadly as the next person."
"Unopposed CQB is always a success, if you wanted you could moonwalk into the room holding a Pepsi."

Admin
Site Admin

Re: Have we exhausted most of the topic?

Post by Admin » Sun Oct 22, 2017 6:46 pm

Do the book Ray.
Your articels are very good.
http://CQB-Team.com
http://www.youtube.com/user/CQBteam
Tactical education and motivation.training info for the soldier that wish to learn the art of CQB.

Breacher01

Re: Have we exhausted most of the topic?

Post by Breacher01 » Thu Oct 26, 2017 2:04 pm

I think most theory regarding CQB is infact already posted here, but I think theory is useless without experience.

When you've read a book on CQB you're in no way prepared for an actual situation described in that book. When you've trained the practises described in the book you might be. Only when you experienced these scenario's in real life you know whether youre prepared or not.

Experiences from others also support the theorethical side. Therefore I think the forum is not obsolete, its just very quiet.

It would be nice if new members who introduce themselves would contribute more in discussions or make new topics, even if there is already an old topic on something.

Return to “General Discussions”