Sneaky?

Use this forum to chat abort anything else related to CQB.

Moderators: jimothy_183, Admin

Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Alfa47
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Sneaky?

Post by Alfa47 » Sat Oct 08, 2016 12:12 pm

I didn't know where exactly to place this and this subforum seemed the most appropriate. If there's a better one, please move it.(and PM me saying that I'm a blind retard)

How exactly does one walk silently? And I'm referring to both CQB and outdoor scenarios.

Breacher01
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Sneaky?

Post by Breacher01 » Tue Oct 18, 2016 4:06 pm

flex you soles, move quietly but with purpose, and off course listen to yourself and you surroundings. When opening doors or peeking through openings mind your shield if you carry one and helmet and visor, they produce a very specific sound no suspect is used to.

I don't need to tell you not to walk over dry twigs etc...

Maybe a friendly can make some noise as a distraction in another direction.

Finally you can consider in CQB what the background noise is, and if it may be perfectly normal for people walking around the area. if not Flashbangs also make your opponent unable to hear you for at least 25 seconds(that's an educated guess).

Ryan

Post by Ryan » Wed Oct 19, 2016 11:15 am

Like this.
CQB-TEAM Education and Motivation.

"Pragmatism over theory."
"Anyone with a weapon is just as deadly as the next person."
"Unopposed CQB is always a success, if you wanted you could moonwalk into the room holding a Pepsi."

Breacher01

Post by Breacher01 » Thu Oct 20, 2016 7:58 pm

I didn't hear the velcro, but it doesn't seem stealthier :)

Alfa47

Post by Alfa47 » Fri Oct 28, 2016 6:46 pm

Isn't it stealthier if you can't hear it?

Return to “General Discussions”