Using hearing protection in the field

Use this forum to chat abort anything else related to CQB.

Moderators: jimothy_183, Admin

Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
civiliansheepdog
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Using hearing protection in the field

Post by civiliansheepdog » Wed Jul 31, 2013 6:10 pm

I've been curious if operators use hearing protection when in combat? I know when you're training you use hearing protection, but I was also wondering if you can train your ears to take the loud noise? Like how you can train your fist to make them an iron fist. Or do you guys just use those electronic ear protection for certain missions, and use no ear protection for other missions too?

Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Return to “General Discussions”