Which best representation could be used to create/validate a planning ?
Sorry if this question seems "dumb" for the operators. I frequently come across this style of troubles in my job. And my domain (computer science) is, nominally, in answering/relieve theses troubles. I was thinking that It could be the same in other domains
Trying to find a useful, yet easily used and modified representation "checklist/help" is surprisingly difficult for me.
(simple graph, tree, didn't seem to do the jobs).
My goals in this question are multiples
- Be sure to not forgot a specific point, which could be easily overlook, especially if that's not a standard intervention.
- Minimize the overload by dropping early un-useful information for the actual planning.
- Yet, stock these informations in case the planning must be changed (for example, following the operation and re-establishing a new plan).
- Easily modified, so it could follow multiples iterations in training, to achieve the best shape for the actual leader.
- Help leader wanabee/... to have a guideline.
- Use the contribution of multiples, specialized team, to aggregate their information and "upgrade" the information of all the teams (scatter and gather )
You could see my test here :
https://sharkwing2.briaeros007.org/doku ... ndbox:plan
(you could easily see the syntax of the graph if you click on the pencil at the right. of this page. )
Do you had/have the same problem ?
If yes, do you use a specific workflow/protocol/... to help organize the planning ?