Sin wrote:Keeping it at the team level and especially for a coordinated entry: we use the acronym "CLPMRT". In correct order 1. Comm plan 2. Phase lines (Boundary and Safety) 3. Link up plan 4. Target identification 5. Rehearsals and 6. Mission success.
1. Self explanatory, have your primary, secondary, and terceriary means of communicating.
2.During a coordinated entry, teams will be entering the objective from different locations. Phase lines are made to prevent blue on blue. Your boundary phase line is a small general area inside the objective where your team can possibly come into contact with another friendly team. Your safety phase line is a "DO NOT CROSS!" area inside the objective without following the link up plan.
3. Your link up plan is how teams can assemble in the objective at the boundary or safety phase lines. Different units have different SOPs. We use the knock method most of the time. Team A knocks 3 times, team B knocks 2 times, team A knocks 1 time.
4. General enemy SITREPs or if there's a specific target(s). Name, age, rank, etc.
5. Everything from PCCs and PCIs to building tape houses.
6. Objective complete. Have an evac plan. Depending on the time spent on the objective, keep in mind setting up hard points, connecting files, and consolidation areas: dirty pit, clean pit, threat pit, and med pit.
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest