Weapon

Moderator: jimothy_183

Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Teddy
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Weapon

Post by Teddy » Wed Mar 05, 2008 4:18 pm

jimothy_183
Military
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Post by jimothy_183 » Fri Mar 07, 2008 4:38 am

I hope it becomes less chunky when the design becomes more refined. :)

Jack
Law Enforcment

Post by Jack » Sun Apr 13, 2008 12:55 am

That is a nice looking gun. I have never seen that one before. The thing I don't like about it is that the sights sit high above the muzzle. Same problem with using the M4. In order to shoot the suspect between the eyes at close distance you would have to aim for his hair line. But I'm sure it is a nice weapon.

birddog
Military

Post by birddog » Mon Jun 23, 2008 2:23 am

Lets hope WE dont have to Shoot anyone between the eyes. But that Kriss is a .45 cal AUTOMATIC. on the same lines as an old Thompson. But more reliable and field strips very fast. Ous 1st SF team at Ft.Lewis got to try them last month, and I was at the range when the test fired them....very impressive to say the least.
They say that hard work never killed anyone, but why take that chance ?

theon
Military

Post by theon » Thu Jun 26, 2008 3:31 pm

what about this beauty?
http://www.hkpro.com/g36c.htm
COME AND GET IT!

Jack
Law Enforcment

Post by Jack » Thu Jun 26, 2008 11:20 pm

I've never shot a compact, but I generally don't prefer a G36.

birddog
Military

Post by birddog » Mon Jun 30, 2008 3:39 am

This is my G36 and I love it ! Awsome ROF, Easy field stripping, It has never jamed on me in the last 4 years I've owned it.

jimothy_183
Military

Post by jimothy_183 » Mon Jun 30, 2008 5:36 am

Cool photo but I thought those woodland BDUs were replaced completely or is that an old photo?

birddog
Military

Post by birddog » Mon Jun 30, 2008 1:10 pm

its an old photo from 2004

jimothy_183
Military

Post by jimothy_183 » Mon Jun 30, 2008 10:30 pm

Ah I see.

Harry Miste
Civilian

Post by Harry Miste » Tue Jul 01, 2008 10:40 am

I'm not actually part of a team that requires to do this sort of thing in real life. But I know the tactics anyway.

birddog
Military

Post by birddog » Wed Jul 02, 2008 2:59 am

nothing wrong with the P90, great CQB platform, 50 round magazine, bulpit design, composite materials. the only real issue I have with it is the ammo it uses ! it uses 5.7x28mm rounds. definatly not your typical NATO 5.56 Ball round .

Jack
Law Enforcment

Post by Jack » Wed Jul 02, 2008 4:35 am

Amen. I know of an agency that bought these a few years ago. The quickly realized that they couldn't afford to shoot them.

Harry Miste
Civilian

Post by Harry Miste » Thu Jul 03, 2008 6:13 am

I'd assume you could just modify the gun to allow different types of ammo, or is that easier said than done?
I'm not actually part of a team that requires to do this sort of thing in real life. But I know the tactics anyway.

birddog
Military

Post by birddog » Thu Jul 03, 2008 8:56 am

You could modify the P90 with help from GOD himself ! in otherwords ....NO. The P90 was designed specificly for that size round. modifications would be a nightmare.....bolt carrier, extraction pin(s), barrel, Magazine, magazine feed, re-sizing of the main body......just love it as it is !

Skog
Law Enforcment

Post by Skog » Mon Jan 05, 2009 7:46 pm

I have issued a H&K Mp5 and H&K P30L 9mm. Any experiences with the pistol?

Jack
Law Enforcment

Post by Jack » Tue Jan 06, 2009 3:12 am

No. Not the pistol.

Return to “Weapons”