DIY Glock trigger improvement

Moderator: jimothy_183

Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
ClearRight
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

DIY Glock trigger improvement

Post by ClearRight » Fri Sep 06, 2013 8:23 am

From M4carbine.net:

http://www.m4carbine.net/showthread.php?t=103781

Something worth trying, perhaps?
More guns and bullets make bad guys go away faster,
which in turn makes everyone in the area safer.
- Paul Howe

tacticalguy
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: DIY Glock trigger improvement

Post by tacticalguy » Wed Sep 18, 2013 5:28 am

N/A for me. I carry a Sig Sauer P226, just as I did when I was active duty in the Army. Smooth, non "gritty" trigger pull every time.
If you have `cleared' all the rooms and met no resistance, you and your entry team have probably kicked in the door of the wrong house.
(Murphy's Cop Laws)

The greatest enemy of a good plan is the dream of a perfect plan. (Von Clausewitz)

jimothy_183
Military

Post by jimothy_183 » Wed Sep 18, 2013 10:53 am

Eh the Sig seems nice I just don't feel the DA trigger is good for first shot consistency. I'm guessing you carry yours condition 2 with chamber loaded and hammer down?
semper acer , semper velox , semper trux , semper promptus

tacticalguy

Post by tacticalguy » Wed Sep 18, 2013 8:43 pm

jimothy_183 wrote:Eh the Sig seems nice I just don't feel the DA trigger is good for first shot consistency. I'm guessing you carry yours condition 2 with chamber loaded and hammer down?
Locked and loaded, yes sir! Anytime I'm working or even when I'm carrying concealed as a civilian. Yes, the amount of time needed to rack the slide is small but, when you REALLY need all the time that you can get, you have none to spare. Also, those times when you may be using a stealth approach, the racking of a slide kinda ruins that.
If you have `cleared' all the rooms and met no resistance, you and your entry team have probably kicked in the door of the wrong house.
(Murphy's Cop Laws)

The greatest enemy of a good plan is the dream of a perfect plan. (Von Clausewitz)

jimothy_183
Military

Post by jimothy_183 » Thu Sep 19, 2013 5:33 am

Yep, we already had a discussion about condition 3, its not really an option unless you are running a single action revolver like a cowboy. :lol:

Whatever works for you TG. :)

Ryan

Post by Ryan » Sat Sep 21, 2013 10:21 am

TG is a cowboy, don't you remember Brokeback Mountain? ;)
CQB-TEAM Education and Motivation.

"Pragmatism over theory."
"Anyone with a weapon is just as deadly as the next person."
"Unopposed CQB is always a success, if you wanted you could moonwalk into the room holding a Pepsi."

jimothy_183
Military

Post by jimothy_183 » Sat Sep 21, 2013 10:37 am

:lol:

tacticalguy

Post by tacticalguy » Sun Sep 22, 2013 2:47 pm

Comedians, the both of ya! :twisted:
(Murphy's Cop Laws)

Return to “Weapons”