Folding vs Fixed Ballistic Shield

Moderators: jimothy_183, Admin

Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Ryan

Folding vs Fixed Ballistic Shield

Post by Ryan » Tue May 26, 2015 1:15 am

What do you use and why?
CQB-TEAM Education and Motivation.

"Pragmatism over theory."
"Anyone with a weapon is just as deadly as the next person."
"Unopposed CQB is always a success, if you wanted you could moonwalk into the room holding a Pepsi."

Breacher01
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Folding vs Fixed Ballistic Shield

Post by Breacher01 » Tue Aug 16, 2016 6:29 pm

We use a sollid one with the lights. I've seen russians use some sort of small shield with a small window, but below their shoulders its like a ballistic blanket. I think thats a great design, it covers almost the entire body of the one carrying it, but it should take the direct impact of heavy loads excellently because it has several inches to deform. it looks heavier than the normal ballistic shield with the lights.

Check that one out. I don't know of another folding ballistic shield.

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Return to “Gear - General Discussions”