Gear Placement

Moderators: jimothy_183, Admin

Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Ryan

Gear Placement

Post by Ryan » Fri Jul 06, 2012 9:51 am

Where do you like to carry certain items? For example the breaching shotgun, do you carry it on a sling? Where do you carry it? Where are your flashbang pouches and flashbangs normally kept in terms of belt order?
CQB-TEAM Education and Motivation.

"Pragmatism over theory."
"Anyone with a weapon is just as deadly as the next person."
"Unopposed CQB is always a success, if you wanted you could moonwalk into the room holding a Pepsi."

tacticalguy
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Gear Placement

Post by tacticalguy » Sat Jul 07, 2012 4:52 am

If I have to carry the breacher, I like it on a tactical sling, barrel down. I'm usually in a tactical vest when I'm hitting a door so, I'm more comfortable with the bangs in a (Don't laugh!! :oops: ) "fanny pack" on my weak side. I never carry more than two at a time since I never work in team smaller than five and the other team members are also carrying either bangs or CS.
If you have `cleared' all the rooms and met no resistance, you and your entry team have probably kicked in the door of the wrong house.
(Murphy's Cop Laws)

The greatest enemy of a good plan is the dream of a perfect plan. (Von Clausewitz)

Ryan

Post by Ryan » Sat Jul 07, 2012 4:57 am

Fanny packs are great, make you look like a tourist though. :twisted: A tourist that kills Taliban...

"Unopposed CQB is always a success, if you wanted you could moonwalk into the room holding a Pepsi."

tacticalguy
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Post by tacticalguy » Sat Jul 07, 2012 5:11 am

Ryan wrote:Fanny packs are great, make you look like a tourist though. :twisted: A tourist that kills Taliban...
Yup, a tourist. Kinda like Bill Murray and Harold Ramis in the movie Stripes when they took the RV into Czechoslovakia.
If you have `cleared' all the rooms and met no resistance, you and your entry team have probably kicked in the door of the wrong house.
(Murphy's Cop Laws)

The greatest enemy of a good plan is the dream of a perfect plan. (Von Clausewitz)

Ryan

Post by Ryan » Sun Jul 08, 2012 12:26 am

Now you've made me want to see that movie.

What do you reckon to wearing the shotty like this? LMFAO.

Some this guys gear placement is unusual.

Return to “Gear - General Discussions”