Just checking in...

Moderator: jimothy_183

tacticalguy

Just checking in...

Post by tacticalguy » Tue Jun 12, 2018 3:49 am

How's everyone been? I come in every few days to look for spam and new messages. No one interested in posting anymore?
If you have `cleared' all the rooms and met no resistance, you and your entry team have probably kicked in the door of the wrong house.
(Murphy's Cop Laws)

The greatest enemy of a good plan is the dream of a perfect plan. (Von Clausewitz)

Ryan

Re: Just checking in...

Post by Ryan » Mon Jun 18, 2018 8:56 am

Alive. Doing my thing. You?
CQB-TEAM Education and Motivation.

"Pragmatism over theory."
"Anyone with a weapon is just as deadly as the next person."
"Unopposed CQB is always a success, if you wanted you could moonwalk into the room holding a Pepsi."

tacticalguy

Re: Just checking in...

Post by tacticalguy » Thu Jun 21, 2018 2:43 pm

Yup, same. My gf's parents, who we had moved in to take care of back in 2011, are both dead now. Her dad had passed in Oct. '15, actually. Her mom kept fighting until last March 22. He was 95 when he passed and she was just shy of her 96th birthday by 37 days. We had started buying a new house of our own back about 2 weeks before her mom passed. She paid cash for the house, 2 bedroom/2 baths, $165k, so no mortgage. We closed on the house on April 25th and have been going through the moving process since. We put in a new kitchen floor, had the interior repainted, bought a new stove, clothes dryer and the big ticket item, a new AC system. All of our stuff is moved in, now we just have to move all of her pottery stock, for her very successful online business, out of the garage and into the new house. That will take us a few days. In a month or so, after the dust settles, I'm gonna look for some part time work back in my chosen field as an instructor in CQB. So, fingers crossed! LOL.
If you have `cleared' all the rooms and met no resistance, you and your entry team have probably kicked in the door of the wrong house.
(Murphy's Cop Laws)

The greatest enemy of a good plan is the dream of a perfect plan. (Von Clausewitz)

Return to “Off-Topic”