Paris and the aftermath

Moderator: jimothy_183

Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
tacticalguy
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Paris and the aftermath

Post by tacticalguy » Tue Nov 17, 2015 6:00 am

First, let me say that my absolute sincerest condolences go out to the many people affected in the recent Paris events. I can see this having some short term effects, in regards to real security, only. The memory of people, that are normally safe and secure, is quite transitory, to say the least.
If you have `cleared' all the rooms and met no resistance, you and your entry team have probably kicked in the door of the wrong house.
(Murphy's Cop Laws)

The greatest enemy of a good plan is the dream of a perfect plan. (Von Clausewitz)

Breacher01
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Paris and the aftermath

Post by Breacher01 » Sun Sep 11, 2016 1:02 am

The Terrorist attacks are still going on in France and Belgium. Mostly if not all by home-grown Facebook terrorists.

My country has been spared of serious successful attacks, but the threat is still there and very hard to keep track of. In the other topic i said it was unavoidable, unless we get rid of all Muslims(Most Muslims preach, peace not war).

That would be genocide, and most likely cause even more violence(and justified). The terror threat has been mostly domestic until now, and is very hard for intelligence(if you can call them that) to prevent or predict.

Think about how hard it is for a western country, where all races should be treated as equal, to detect a terrorist who is fed the wrong interpretation of islam and hate against their own society though the internet.

I believe the aftermath is a long time away, and I think organizations like the Islamic Khalifate/IS/ISIS/ISAL or whatever you call them should be fought by the whole world, and personally i think the Islamic society should be more involved. A whole lot of Islamic countries fight IS, but there's a lot who don't. They need to get involved, or risk a 4th crusade... These nothing wrong with the Koran, its the people who take the wrong passages literally, and ignore the ones about peace and love.

Here ends my lecture... With peace and love.

Breacher01

Re: Paris and the aftermath

Post by Breacher01 » Fri Dec 30, 2016 6:15 am

Заебись

Return to “Off-Topic”