FireFox - The Add-ons to Have!

Moderator: jimothy_183

Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Ryan

FireFox - The Add-ons to Have!

Post by Ryan » Mon Nov 12, 2012 12:39 am

As with the "apps" thread talking of what apps you can get on your phone, there are also a number of apps you can get on Firefox. I say ditch that glitchy damn internet explorer and get with the times...

DownloadHelper - Download any video on the fly. You open a website and see a cool video which you can't download? Simply click on download helper and choose your settings. Download anything from any website, anytime. I love this for my IPOD - I can convert files like .flv (to save on my internet space) and upload them to my IPOD as .mp4s.

QuickTranslator - Translate anything, anytime. Right-click and go! It's a lot quicker than google translate and though inaccurate at times, it really does come in handy.

QuickWiki - What is this conversation even about? QuickWiki allows you to Wikipedia anything with instant results.

QuickNote - Takes notes on Firefox. It allows me to watch videos, read articles and take notes. I can then transfer this where-ever I want.

Finally... My favourite...

AdBlockPlus - Because I hate God damn adverts. It blocks all adverts while allowing flash plugins to still operate. Hey, and if it fails to block and advert, you can put the website on a pop-up banning list.
CQB-TEAM Education and Motivation.

"Pragmatism over theory."
"Anyone with a weapon is just as deadly as the next person."
"Unopposed CQB is always a success, if you wanted you could moonwalk into the room holding a Pepsi."

jimothy_183
Military
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: FireFox - The Add-ons to Have!

Post by jimothy_183 » Mon Nov 12, 2012 7:42 am

firefox FTW!

Noscript - an extremely effective way of preventing drive by downloads of malware and the like

status4evar - for the old schoolers who cant live without having the status bar at the bottom of the browser window.
semper acer , semper velox , semper trux , semper promptus

jimothy_183
Military
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: FireFox - The Add-ons to Have!

Post by jimothy_183 » Fri Dec 14, 2012 10:22 am

Hate the new youtube layouts? Install grease monkey first then install this user script to revert the youtube homepage back to they way it was before the webdesigners at youtube started making a clusterfuck out of it.
semper acer , semper velox , semper trux , semper promptus

derebaker

FireFox The Add ons to Have

Post by derebaker » Fri Nov 04, 2016 9:13 am

the XP Guide was pretty reasonable. This is just a bash-Firefox page which looks like a hastily-put-together Wikipedia article.
Мой ресурс всем советую посетить Клик

Return to “Off-Topic”