I wanted to thank you.

Moderator: jimothy_183

Breacher01

Re: I wanted to thank you.

Post by Breacher01 » Tue Jan 10, 2017 5:09 am

Spam bot flood.

If anyone knows BBs, and a catcha plugin please come forward, i don't really have the time.

Ryan

Post by Ryan » Fri Jan 13, 2017 11:55 pm

Resumes in CQB are very important.
CQB-TEAM Education and Motivation.

"Pragmatism over theory."
"Anyone with a weapon is just as deadly as the next person."
"Unopposed CQB is always a success, if you wanted you could moonwalk into the room holding a Pepsi."

tacticalguy

Post by tacticalguy » Thu Mar 30, 2017 8:03 pm

I've been attempting to stay on top of the spamming. If there is spamming, please report the post/s.
If you have `cleared' all the rooms and met no resistance, you and your entry team have probably kicked in the door of the wrong house.
(Murphy's Cop Laws)

The greatest enemy of a good plan is the dream of a perfect plan. (Von Clausewitz)

Breacher01

Post by Breacher01 » Thu Mar 30, 2017 9:03 pm

I got a PM message about an US electoral subject.

Not only do you already have a clown for boss, and influencing is impossible/irrelevant now, but this bot manged to PM me.

Skipping currency gain, and going straight to a political subject its highly possible its of Russian origin. I have no problems with Russians, but bots going straight to politics seems a little scary.

tacticalguy

Post by tacticalguy » Fri Mar 31, 2017 5:29 am

I won't deny that our President isn't acting very Presidential. I know how he is. I was part of his close protection detail 10 years ago, for 6 months. Nothing that he says or does surprises me.
As far as the bot goes, yah. It's quite likely that it's Russian in origin. I don't have anything against the Russian people, personally. Having seen the results of KGB "work" up close, I'm not a fan of the latest proponent of those kinds of tactics, Vladimir Putin.
If you have `cleared' all the rooms and met no resistance, you and your entry team have probably kicked in the door of the wrong house.
(Murphy's Cop Laws)

The greatest enemy of a good plan is the dream of a perfect plan. (Von Clausewitz)

Breacher01

Post by Breacher01 » Fri Mar 31, 2017 8:26 pm

I've trained with Russians before, and they are just my kind of people, direct and honest. I don't care much about Vladimir, as long as he doesn't bother me. I'm not in Russia, or a citizen there, so I think I'm good.

You're new president is kind of funny, I'm glad he won the elections, because his behavior is humoring me more then any other American stand-up comedian has so far. World politics isn't my subject, every country has its own problems and benefits.

Do you have the idea Trump's behavior is typical or normal for him, with the knowledge and experience you gained while protecting him? It looks kind of fake to me.

tacticalguy

Post by tacticalguy » Sat Apr 01, 2017 5:00 am

Breacher01 wrote:I've trained with Russians before, and they are just my kind of people, direct and honest. I don't care much about Vladimir, as long as he doesn't bother me. I'm not in Russia, or a citizen there, so I think I'm good.

You're new president is kind of funny, I'm glad he won the elections, because his behavior is humoring me more then any other American stand-up comedian has so far. World politics isn't my subject, every country has its own problems and benefits.

Do you have the idea Trump's behavior is typical or normal for him, with the knowledge and experience you gained while protecting him? It looks kind of fake to me.
As I said, the Russian people I'm fine with. I've also trained with Russian soldiers. I found them to direct and honest, as you noted, also warm and quite funny.
Trump's actions make me groan. From what I witnessed of his behavior in the six months that I was on his PSD? He's the KING of bluff and bluster. He never admits when he's wrong, he just shifts gears. Yeah, his behavior tracks.
(Murphy's Cop Laws)

Breacher01

Post by Breacher01 » Sun Apr 02, 2017 6:05 am

Thanks for answering my question, but let´s stay out of politics further. It´s as far away from CQB as imaginable. You can´t lie or bribe yourself to your objective and safely back unless you´re in politics.

tacticalguy

Post by tacticalguy » Tue Apr 04, 2017 4:40 am

Breacher01 wrote:Thanks for answering my question, but let´s stay out of politics further. It´s as far away from CQB as imaginable. You can´t lie or bribe yourself to your objective and safely back unless you´re in politics.
Completely agree, sir. I've been neck-deep in the Everglades during Ranger School and felt cleaner than when I was discussing politics, personally.
(Murphy's Cop Laws)

Breacher01

Post by Breacher01 » Tue Apr 04, 2017 6:07 am

LOL. I typed about 4, maybe five minutes, but then discovered it was political in nature.

Therefore I used some of the best keys on my keyboard and ended up with this.

tacticalguy

Post by tacticalguy » Wed Apr 05, 2017 4:48 am

Breacher01 wrote:LOL. I typed about 4, maybe five minutes, but then discovered it was political in nature.

Therefore I used some of the best keys on my keyboard and ended up with this.
LOLOLOL. Politics DO kinda sneak up on ya.
(Murphy's Cop Laws)

Breacher01

Post by Breacher01 » Fri Apr 07, 2017 10:01 pm

Quote of the month?

btw, i also sell Xevil or something :P

tacticalguy

Post by tacticalguy » Sat Apr 08, 2017 4:16 am

LOL. I saw Peggyssop. I deleted all of her posts.
(Murphy's Cop Laws)

Breacher01

Post by Breacher01 » Sat Apr 08, 2017 5:26 pm

You mean its posts, code is neither male or female :wink:

tacticalguy

Post by tacticalguy » Sun Apr 09, 2017 5:24 am

True. It was a Russian bot advertising site spoofing software.
(Murphy's Cop Laws)

Breacher01

Post by Breacher01 » Tue Apr 11, 2017 2:09 am

But I think that may be the closest to a "J. Bond Girl" we may encounter here I don't mind you describing it as 'female'. :wink:

tacticalguy

Post by tacticalguy » Tue Apr 11, 2017 4:11 am

Breacher01 wrote:But I think that may be the closest to a "J. Bond Girl" we may encounter here I don't mind you describing it as 'female'. :wink:
LOL.
(Murphy's Cop Laws)

Return to “Off-Topic”