Analysis of Hypercacher Raid

Post a link to the article you want us to read

Moderator: jimothy_183

Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Ryan

Analysis of Hypercacher Raid

Post by Ryan » Wed Jan 27, 2016 1:15 pm

CQB-TEAM Education and Motivation.

"Pragmatism over theory."
"Anyone with a weapon is just as deadly as the next person."
"Unopposed CQB is always a success, if you wanted you could moonwalk into the room holding a Pepsi."

Breacher01
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Analysis of Hypercacher Raid

Post by Breacher01 » Sun Sep 11, 2016 12:09 am

Clearly you have put much effort in your "Talk" or "Analysis" of the Supermarket hostage situation near Paris, France. I agree with most of what you mention, but there are some things you know "after the fact", you seem to think the French RAID or anyone on this planet knew at that time.

There was very much confusion, conflicting intelligence and unreliable sources. I have spoken with some gentlemen who we're involved in the actual deployment at the Jewish supermarket, after the Charlie shooting, and Belgian colleagues assigned to track down the suspects in the week following.

Your tactical analysis is spot-on, but if you want to know exact details you missed, overlooked or couldn't be aware of you can PM me. I wasn't there, but spoken with officers involved, and can find much info or contact them though euro-/inter-pol cooperation.

Ryan

Post by Ryan » Sun Sep 11, 2016 4:57 am

The 'helmet fire' and confusion is granted, this was written with hindsight bias. I should have put a disclaimer.
CQB-TEAM Education and Motivation.

"Pragmatism over theory."
"Anyone with a weapon is just as deadly as the next person."
"Unopposed CQB is always a success, if you wanted you could moonwalk into the room holding a Pepsi."

Breacher01
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Post by Breacher01 » Sun Sep 11, 2016 8:08 am

There's nothing wrong with viewing events in hindsight. Debriefing is in fact one of the most valuable learning tools, and prevents one from making the same mistake twice.

I have talked with people involved in this intervention, and therefore I made up my mind about this terrible event, hence a can not read articles about it unbiased, because i have inside knowledge. Unfortunately i can't share this with everyone, so I will discuss details only in private.

Return to “Articles”