Medical Apps

Moderators: jimothy_183, Ryan

Ryan

Medical Apps

Post by Ryan » Thu Mar 06, 2014 5:56 am

CQB-TEAM Education and Motivation.

"Pragmatism over theory."
"Anyone with a weapon is just as deadly as the next person."
"Unopposed CQB is always a success, if you wanted you could moonwalk into the room holding a Pepsi."

tacticalguy

Re: Medical Apps

Post by tacticalguy » Sat Apr 12, 2014 5:52 am

If I were still in the field as a paramedic, I'd probably go with Paramedic Protocol Provider from Google Play. Something that I found that could be very helpful to a medic on a tactical team is TEMS. That seems like it had a lot of promise.
If you have `cleared' all the rooms and met no resistance, you and your entry team have probably kicked in the door of the wrong house.
(Murphy's Cop Laws)

The greatest enemy of a good plan is the dream of a perfect plan. (Von Clausewitz)

Breacher01

Re: Medical Apps

Post by Breacher01 » Fri Jul 21, 2017 7:26 am

We have a app called ZHKH(trans: Self Help Comrade Help) in the play store for adroid. Its about use and training of using things in your IFAK like:Tourniquet, Pressure bandage, clotting agent, breath of life, wound gaskets(let gas in or out) etc.

Its more for a 1 pound IFAK then a complete ambulance, but if you keep it in mind you might save lives, soldiers have fewer training then combat medics, and combat medics have fewer rescources then an ambulance.

(dont judge, i used my entire ifak today, im shook up)

Return to “TCCC/Combat First Aid”