Tactical Firearms Training Team

Moderator: jimothy_183

jimothy_183
Military

Tactical Firearms Training Team

Post by jimothy_183 » Sun Jan 18, 2009 6:05 am

Here is a list of articles from tactical magazines hosted on a site. There is a nice article on CQB called Doors and corners for the two man team as well as some other things.

Enjoy! :)
semper acer , semper velox , semper trux , semper promptus

Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin » Sun Jan 18, 2009 12:24 pm

nice

Jack
Law Enforcment

Post by Jack » Mon Jan 19, 2009 4:22 pm

Good find. I have read that article before. I am a great believer in two man tactics. There is so much that can be learned and mastered with just two people. The list of techniques that can be practiced with two people is extensive and far, far exceeds what can be practiced, and accomplished by an individual.

It was even a good read the second time.

jimothy_183
Military

Post by jimothy_183 » Mon Jan 19, 2009 10:11 pm

Yeah, I know that feeling when you reread something you like, not that I've read this article before.

arthur
Military

former sas chris ryan has a new show

Post by arthur » Tue Jan 20, 2009 1:51 am

look up on youtube about chris ryan elite world cops.he focuses on the elite units of diferent countries police departments and he also includes live missions.look it up on youtube.com and type in chris ryan elite world cops. the most interesting one are the one from israel,brazil and sri lanka

Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin » Wed Jan 21, 2009 6:26 pm

Nice videos.

I bin watching the link below a few times but I have some problem hearing what they say in the video where Chris and a BOA operator perform 2 man cqb drills.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DJKXioFW ... re=related
It starts 01:22
When moving down the hallway, Chris yell “open door” and the operator yells “go go” as a signal that they will enter the room with out stopping.

When they have dominated the room one says “clear room” signalling the other operator to move around cheeking the tangos and saying “dead” if the tango is dead. While the first provide cover.

After cheeking the tangos one yells “room clear – out” signalling to move on to the next room.

Did I miss anything??

jimothy_183
Military

Post by jimothy_183 » Thu Jan 22, 2009 9:36 am

Nice vids.

And no I didn't hear anything else which is probably good as you would want to keep comms short and simple anyway.

Return to “Other Websites”