Are you working as a tactical operator/security/police?

Moderator: jimothy_183

Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Poll ended at Mon Oct 25, 2010 6:25 am

no
40%
yes
60%

Total votes: 5

Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin » Sat Sep 25, 2010 6:25 am

http://CQB-Team.com
http://www.youtube.com/user/CQBteam
Tactical education and motivation.training info for the soldier that wish to learn the art of CQB.

Jack
Law Enforcment
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Post by Jack » Mon Sep 27, 2010 7:05 pm

Good idea for the pole, but I think "Security" is a little vague and might throw of the accuracy of the pole.

tacticalguy
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Are you working as a tactical operator/security/police?

Post by tacticalguy » Mon Apr 02, 2012 4:27 pm

I do in, in fact, work as a tactical operator and/or tactical instructor/consultant with small "niche" security companies. I've been a tactical officer/instructor/consultant for a security company that did municipal low income housing contracts, primarily. I've also done the same for a Mar-Sec company. I'm on call as a tactical instructor for two security companies, currently.
If you have `cleared' all the rooms and met no resistance, you and your entry team have probably kicked in the door of the wrong house.
(Murphy's Cop Laws)

The greatest enemy of a good plan is the dream of a perfect plan. (Von Clausewitz)

TXHUTCH

Post by TXHUTCH » Tue Jan 14, 2014 3:08 pm

Yes, I am a founding and active member of my agency's Team.

Breacher01

Post by Breacher01 » Thu Sep 08, 2016 3:40 am

I have learned and worked with locks, and working and manipulation of them for the first few years I had a job. In that time I worked with a bailiff, And when the judge had his say I would let the bailiff and/or police into thousands of residences with minimal damage to the property.

Then it was time and my age to serve in the military for a few years. With time my skills with mechanics, specifically entry was noted and I joined another unit which was officially an air force unit. Similar to the air cavalry (as seen in Apocalypse now). With Fast Intervention missions on a small scale in both middle eastern countries I had enough experience to join my counties Military polices Special intervention Unit.

About 2 years I was a bit lost, and did a year of contract work. the standards were far beneath what i was used to, and safety-wise I didn't feel comfortable in that position anymore.

After that a got a family, got a residence and a job as a LEO. After just to much paperwork and defending my actions (while fining bicyclists or people speeding 5 miles over the limit) in court I got bored and spent 2 months at home I decided to go for the highest possible outcome or go backpacking. Option one became my path.

I now perform policing duties, being on contract again for the ministry of defense, but in a combined police/military unit which would translate to special interventions unit in English, or (Dangerous)Arresting Squad before.

So yes, I am working as a "police" operator which scales up to full counter terrorism.

Does that matter?

Does the "Restricted Area has anything to offer me, working for a foreign service?

How many of you people are actually reading this, or are active on the forum, please respond, This will determine if i stay reading up here, or GTFO.

Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin » Thu Sep 08, 2016 5:28 am

Hi Breacher01

Restricted area is not really active at the moment, all activity in that section is made using PM or personal E-mail
http://CQB-Team.com
http://www.youtube.com/user/CQBteam
Tactical education and motivation.training info for the soldier that wish to learn the art of CQB.

Breacher01

Post by Breacher01 » Fri Sep 09, 2016 3:38 am

So... Basically there is not much activity over here? and even less professionals?

I thought maybe my activity could spark things up a bit, but I don't see much response. Thats a shame.

Ryan

Post by Ryan » Sat Sep 10, 2016 8:50 am

We've talked the CQB out of CQB. People come and go. Most forums are like this, even the mil ones. Tactics is not talked a lot on those forums though, mainly news and events.
CQB-TEAM Education and Motivation.

"Pragmatism over theory."
"Anyone with a weapon is just as deadly as the next person."
"Unopposed CQB is always a success, if you wanted you could moonwalk into the room holding a Pepsi."

Breacher01

Post by Breacher01 » Sat Sep 10, 2016 9:37 pm

Well, internationally you have Realpolice and officer.com, About law enforcement in general. Both are great sites, but they don't satisfy my needs for a forum about dynamic entry, breaching, weapons, tactics etc.

I Want this forum to be more active. Or find a forum where I can freely about my work, with other people in the general same line of work.

So come on, if you read this register, and if you're registered please post or reply.

Thank you for your efforts.

Ryan

Post by Ryan » Sun Sep 11, 2016 4:53 am

There's also maxvelocityforum, M4carbine, etc. They get a bit of discussion going.
CQB-TEAM Education and Motivation.

"Pragmatism over theory."
"Anyone with a weapon is just as deadly as the next person."
"Unopposed CQB is always a success, if you wanted you could moonwalk into the room holding a Pepsi."

Breacher01

Post by Breacher01 » Sun Sep 11, 2016 8:20 am

Useful information quickly gets blurred if every paintball-er gives his or her opinions. Finding a decent forum to discuss these matters is not easy. in my country we have arrestatieteam.nl, but that forum is swamped by people asking how they get on teams like mine, but they didn't even bother to check and see you have to be at least 3 years on the job, or come from ...

I was typing too specific info, you get the picture.

Return to “CQB General Discussions ”