Shopping Trolleys

Moderator: jimothy_183

Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Ryan

Shopping Trolleys

Post by Ryan » Wed Jan 27, 2016 10:45 am

How do you deal with heaps of trolleys being in the way like the Hypercacher raid?

Do you remove them one by one?
Do you use a small vehicle?
CQB-TEAM Education and Motivation.

"Pragmatism over theory."
"Anyone with a weapon is just as deadly as the next person."
"Unopposed CQB is always a success, if you wanted you could moonwalk into the room holding a Pepsi."

Breacher01
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Shopping Trolleys

Post by Breacher01 » Sun Sep 11, 2016 12:16 am

You don't do either. Go over or around them...

Do you have any idea how much noise just 4 of them would make? About the small vehicle: Just one 15y old male can move about 15-25 of these carts with ease, thats a train about 9 to 12 meters. there's no vehicles necessary.

Ryan

Post by Ryan » Sun Sep 11, 2016 5:00 am

Alright. Noise when gunfire is going on is not much of a compromise to me. It's acceptable risk. The way the carts were stacked, as far as I know, was difficult to gain entry - getting trapped and caught. Hence why I was asking. If it was simply a few carts in the way, of course it's easy to move.
CQB-TEAM Education and Motivation.

"Pragmatism over theory."
"Anyone with a weapon is just as deadly as the next person."
"Unopposed CQB is always a success, if you wanted you could moonwalk into the room holding a Pepsi."

Breacher01
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Post by Breacher01 » Sun Sep 11, 2016 8:01 am

I'll ask my french colleagues, but i don't think they will have a better awnser.

Return to “CQB General Discussions ”