NATO Flag System

Moderator: jimothy_183

Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Ryan

NATO Flag System

Post by Ryan » Wed Dec 17, 2014 5:15 pm

Green - Clear

Red - Enemy/unclear

Yellow - Casualty/man down

Blue - EOD/Engineer support

Anyone use this?
CQB-TEAM Education and Motivation.

"Pragmatism over theory."
"Anyone with a weapon is just as deadly as the next person."
"Unopposed CQB is always a success, if you wanted you could moonwalk into the room holding a Pepsi."

ClearRight
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: NATO Flag System

Post by ClearRight » Fri Dec 19, 2014 6:54 pm

Yep. Used over here. It's NATO standard, after all, isn't it? ;-)
More guns and bullets make bad guys go away faster,
which in turn makes everyone in the area safer.
- Paul Howe

Ryan

Post by Ryan » Fri Dec 19, 2014 11:00 pm

I meant more - do you like it? :D I think it's a pretty good system. No problems.
CQB-TEAM Education and Motivation.

"Pragmatism over theory."
"Anyone with a weapon is just as deadly as the next person."
"Unopposed CQB is always a success, if you wanted you could moonwalk into the room holding a Pepsi."

ClearRight
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Post by ClearRight » Sat Dec 20, 2014 10:05 am

Ryan wrote:I meant more - do you like it? :D I think it's a pretty good system. No problems.
Ah, haha! :D Yep, it's simple and works well in combo with someone organizing the entry point (where the flags are primarily used), informing follow-on squads, handling wounded and dead and so on. You can also use light-sticks to mark rooms where engineers are needed etc.
More guns and bullets make bad guys go away faster,
which in turn makes everyone in the area safer.
- Paul Howe

Return to “CQB General Discussions ”