Question regarding room entry

Forum to discuss CQB entry tactics / room clearing, with other registered users.

Moderators: jimothy_183, Admin

Rarthyr

Question regarding room entry

Post by Rarthyr » Fri May 14, 2010 2:14 am

Hi I have a question, what do you do to prevent a situation like this ... You open the door to the inside of the room and the bad guy is hiding behind the corner that the door swings into, as you are about to enter he pushes the door forcefully back at you and smacks you full force then pulls out a pistol and starts to fire at you...?

Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin » Sat May 15, 2010 3:30 pm

Normally to operator that has the door side in a dynamic entry has to "Body clear" the door. meaning he uses his body to slam the door up agenst the wall to he hear a slam, he then knows that the door hit the wall or some furniture, then he clears behind it. if there is a person hiding behind the door the operator will feel this while he body clear the door, hopefully hitting the person so hard with the door that he drops a potential weapon.

If the person in hiding is still able to quickly use a gun the entry team member that first spot him have to call for help and solve the situation as fast as possible
http://CQB-Team.com
http://www.youtube.com/user/CQBteam
Tactical education and motivation.training info for the soldier that wish to learn the art of CQB.

Rarthyr

Post by Rarthyr » Sat May 15, 2010 10:33 pm

Sounds like you need to be quite tough to do that, throwing your body into a door, I bet you need to drink your calcium and build some muscle. I'm just very interested in special forces and how cqb operates, I'm a civilian but maybe someday I'd like to join the army so it can't hurt to discuss for the future eh?

Ryan

Re: Question regarding room entry

Post by Ryan » Wed Apr 27, 2011 6:41 am

I like this topic.

CONTROL the room, you don't let them or it CONTROL YOU!

Be forceful, the person in that room isn't your friend.
Toughen up, it's wood.
:lol:
CQB-TEAM Education and Motivation.

"Pragmatism over theory."
"Anyone with a weapon is just as deadly as the next person."
"Unopposed CQB is always a success, if you wanted you could moonwalk into the room holding a Pepsi."

tacticalguy

Post by tacticalguy » Fri Aug 10, 2012 3:19 am

Ryan wrote:I like this topic.

CONTROL the room, you don't let them or it CONTROL YOU!

Be forceful, the person in that room isn't your friend.
Toughen up, it's wood.
:lol:
We always kicked, rammed or blew the door. If you kick or ram the door, you wait on either side of the doorway for the door to rebound off the wall and start back before attempting to enter. If you blow the door, there won't be anyone standing nearby, they'll be laid out on their back.
If you have `cleared' all the rooms and met no resistance, you and your entry team have probably kicked in the door of the wrong house.
(Murphy's Cop Laws)

The greatest enemy of a good plan is the dream of a perfect plan. (Von Clausewitz)

seal236

Post by seal236 » Sun Aug 12, 2012 11:58 am

There are techniques for entry that you should practice on every entry for perfect cqb that would not allow an individual to fuck with you from behind a door. The force should pin the person with force of the door and your body in a forward motion.

Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin » Thu Jan 03, 2013 8:07 am

There are techniques for entry that you should practice on every entry for perfect cqb that would not allow an individual to fuck with you from behind a door. The force should pin the person with force of the door and your body in a forward motion.
Any techniques you feel like shearing? I would like to know more.
http://CQB-Team.com
http://www.youtube.com/user/CQBteam
Tactical education and motivation.training info for the soldier that wish to learn the art of CQB.

Return to “CQB entry tactics / room clearing”