Introduction-New Members Post your Intro Here:

You must make an introductory post in the stickied thread in WHO ARE YOU. This needs to be done on your first post. Its to tell the rest of the members who it is that they're talking to, so give 'em some info. Fill out your profile completely. Failure to do so will result in banning. We're not asking for your lifestory, just some information about you so we know who it is that's posting.

Moderators: jimothy_183, Admin

manisayangku
Law Enforcment

Alex

Post by manisayangku » Thu Jan 01, 2009 9:27 am

I m 29 years old. Living in Singapore, male, Asian, Malay, engaged. Having a certain level of knowledge & experience about CQB during my service time in Singapore Police Coastguard as a marine enforcer. Did board & search operations before during exercises & some real cases in search of illegal immigrants, stowaways, suspected sea robberies & pirates. Now I am working as a ship pilot in merchant navy but still interested in CQB. Additionally, i m actively involved in paintball & lasertag skirmish sports & would like to widen my knowledge in CQB for the recreational purposes only. Hope in this forum we could share & gain each other of our experiences & knowledges in CQB. CQB is my hobby...
War is the last thing that we should think of!

Skog
Law Enforcment

Post by Skog » Mon Jan 05, 2009 7:29 pm

Hello!

Ex military from Norway. Have served some time in Kosovo. Today I work in law enforcement.

I want to improve my cqb tactics and hopefully learn a thing or two from other officers around the world.

I am active in arctic survival and outdoor activities, boxing/martial arts and weight training among others.

shorty
Civilian

Post by shorty » Tue Jan 06, 2009 2:07 pm

Hi, 36yrs. old, airsofter. We prefer to run CQB scenarios. Great site!

daisho
Law Enforcment

Post by daisho » Tue Jan 06, 2009 7:56 pm

Hi
I am Tamás from Hungary working for police
I have been practicing ninjutsu for 16 years.
I am 30.
I am interested in military and police tactics and techniques
I love nature

resnim
Military

Post by resnim » Sat Jan 10, 2009 7:37 pm

Greetings!

I'm just a college student who currently serves in menwa
(some sort of Indonesian national guard ).

I had received some CQB training ,although I doubt I'll have a chance to use it. I just want to compare different CQB tactics among different countries.

Nice to see you guys.

serpiente23
Civilian

Post by serpiente23 » Wed Jan 28, 2009 5:21 am

my nickname is snake, im from tampa bay florida, of irish german and mexican decent, and am 16 years of age *almost 17 now*. i have been preparing to go to the united states marine corps special operations since i was 5, i work out, train in boxing/mma and work on strengthening my mind body and spirit for the corps. i also love guns. other than this i am fairly normal, love to kick it with my homies.

calypson
Civilian

Post by calypson » Thu Jan 29, 2009 1:21 pm

Im alec.

Im a tactical leader for my airsoft team so just here to learn some new stuff!
Tokyo Mario Leader

AFSF32
Military

who I am

Post by AFSF32 » Sun Feb 01, 2009 4:01 pm

just here for reasearch to help with some of the training that im getting from my unit.

dodeck
Law Enforcment

HELLO

Post by dodeck » Tue Feb 03, 2009 1:12 pm

My name is Dominik. 32 years old from Poland. Served with polish GROM.
TRAIN HARD - FIGHT EASY / TRAIN EASY - FIGHT HARD AND DIE WELL

Buzzsaw
Civilian

Post by Buzzsaw » Sat Feb 07, 2009 3:48 pm

I'm am currently a high school student, and the leader of a Milsim Airsoft team. Our team name is "Airsoft Strike Force", and we've been playing and training for about 2+ years. I work out, lifting weights and running, and have been training in Shorin-ryu Karate for about 10 years now. After high school, I plan on either joining State Police and it's STOP team (Massachusetts), or the Army and getting into Special Operations. For now though, I am looking into giving my team some proper MOUT/CQB training, which has lead me to this site.
"Ductus Exemplo" or "Lead by Example"
Nobody is taller...than the last man standing.

smithjacusmc
Military

I am commando america

Post by smithjacusmc » Thu Feb 12, 2009 4:55 pm

my name is james, I am 33, I am a former marine, I spent a lot of my time in service practicing CQB and various other small unit tactics in all theaters of operation. I am by no means an end all expert, I consider life a learning experience and hopefully the learning is not fatal!
I am a patriot of this nation and like to share what I know and believe with other patriots, the more responsible and educated people we have the safer we all will be. unfortunately this is a grand dream that will never occur. so therefore I, as many of you here, have taken upon myself the responsibility of being aware and awake for those who are helplessly oblivious to the dangers that lurk all around us. hope I am not to philosophical for you here.
semper fi,
hope for the best, prepare for the worst,
Semper Fi.....

Günter Severloh
Civilian

Post by Günter Severloh » Thu Feb 19, 2009 2:21 am

Hello,
I am Gunter I am 34, and a Unit Leader for a Realism Unit the Grenadier-Regiment 187/87.Infantrie-Division for the PC Game Red Orchestra.
Been running the unit for 2 yrs.
I have a background in sports science, biochemistry,nutrition,Martial arts, and many other things.

Im here mostly to learn more about CQB and the many aspects of it, as I am useing the information along with the other research I do to enhance the effectiveness of how our soldiers clear out rooms, areas, move, team, and cover each other.

jack263
Military

Post by jack263 » Mon Feb 23, 2009 3:29 am

I am 29 years old and a SSG in the Army infantry. I jointed this forum to cross load CQB ideas and am always looking to improve my tactical knowledge so I can give my soldiers and myself a higher rate of survival.

JW417G
Law Enforcment

Hello to everyone

Post by JW417G » Tue Feb 24, 2009 9:57 pm

My name is Jason Wuestenberg. I have been in law enforcement since 1994. Served in the U.S. Army from 1990 - 1994. I also own Pro-Active Training Institute, Inc. (www.pro-activetraining.us)

I teach firearms, CQB, and other related tactics. I don't consider myself a master. But, I am a practitioner. Therefore, I always continue to seek new knowledge. Hence the reason I signed up for this forum. And, if I can pass on some knowledge, then that's fine too.

I look forward to discussions on this forum.
Stay safe!
Jason

Viper
Military

ID Check

Post by Viper » Wed Feb 25, 2009 4:35 pm

Hi guys,
First of all you have done a really good job regarding a compilation of knowledge!
I am a German Combat Engineer and an instructor at an NATO Engineer School. Of course I would like to improve my knowledge about CQB.
Anker wirf as we asy in Germany and keep up the good work!
Pioniere: Auf ALLE die GEFALLEN sind und ALLE die noch fallen werden! Anker Wirf!!!

Nightwolf
Contractor

Post by Nightwolf » Tue Mar 10, 2009 5:25 pm

Hy all,

I'm Viktor from Hungary. 5 Years at QRF as a ParaRecon TL. From 2005 working in private sector/ Bosnia, Iraq, A'stan/. Always try to develop my knowledge inclouding CQB.
Stay safe
Drink coffee!-Do crazy things faster!

Cainal
Civilian

HI ALL

Post by Cainal » Tue Mar 31, 2009 9:03 am

Hey everyone here. its taken alot of web browsing but ive finally found a site that has exzactly what im looking for. :) cheers for that guys.

well im a 17 year old civilian from New Zealand. I am Team Leader of a beginning airsoft team with a great love for the US Army.

CQB tactics and general help is much needed. so naturally when i saw this site i had to sign up.

hope im welcome.
:D
De Oppresso Liber ("To Liberate the Oppressed"

-SETAG:Section Eight Tactical Assault Group-

bmdefiant
Law Enforcment

Hola

Post by bmdefiant » Sun Apr 12, 2009 8:08 pm

Serving police police officer looking for CQB knowledge prior to carrying out this operationally in the nearby future... :shock:

Andy152R
Military

About Me

Post by Andy152R » Mon Apr 20, 2009 7:05 am

guess i accidentally started a new topic, so i'll post this here

My Name is Andy, 6 year Navy vet. Currently in Sharana Afghanistan with A Provincial Reconstruction Team doing communications, PSD, and Convoy security. My CQB Background mostly deals with board, search, and seizure operations, as well as drug interdiction ops with the Navy and Coast Guard. I've mostly operated with 3 six man teams, all professionals in their own likeness. I've trained and taught, and spent more hours than i want to admit in San Diego CA Sheriff's Dept Kill House. I am very fond of simunitions, and i don't like long walks on the beach. I plan on working as a Private Military Contractor when i leave here doing PSD, and eventually sign on to my local PD, where i will more than likely attempt to get on our STARS team. I am on here because i love CQB!!
Andy Reid
Police Officer
Independence Police Department
Independence Kansas
reidaw@mail.com

Henry2124

Post by Henry2124 » Sat May 09, 2009 2:11 pm

Greetings All,

I'm the Director of Operations for a security training company. We specialize in Government and Military.

I'm here to learn and possibly share some concepts that can keep us all alive.

I also teach courses on Close Quarter stick and knife combat.

Thank you,
Henry Infante
World Institute for Security Enhancement

Return to “Who are you?”