Introduction-New Members Post your Intro Here:

You must make an introductory post in the stickied thread in WHO ARE YOU. This needs to be done on your first post. Its to tell the rest of the members who it is that they're talking to, so give 'em some info. Fill out your profile completely. Failure to do so will result in banning. We're not asking for your lifestory, just some information about you so we know who it is that's posting.

Moderators: jimothy_183, Admin

grammywolf

Re: Introduction-New Members Post your Intro Here:

Post by grammywolf » Sat Jun 07, 2014 11:31 pm

Hi everybody, I found this site while reading articles on personal liberty digest. I was not in the military myself but come from a military family. I am interested in learning as much as I can about protecting me & mine. Whatever time we have left before the SHTF I want to learn as much as I can for us to survive. Most everything there is to know about me is in my bio. I am glad I found this site & can learn many things here

tacticalguy
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Post by tacticalguy » Thu Jun 12, 2014 5:12 am

Welcome to the site, Grammywolf. We hope that you find it educational. :)
If you have `cleared' all the rooms and met no resistance, you and your entry team have probably kicked in the door of the wrong house.
(Murphy's Cop Laws)

The greatest enemy of a good plan is the dream of a perfect plan. (Von Clausewitz)

whiskeyjackz
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Post by whiskeyjackz » Sun Jul 27, 2014 7:33 pm

Hey found you guys while researching stronghold clearance techniques. Former army medic now trying to learn everything I can about everything!

Ryan

Post by Ryan » Mon Jul 28, 2014 12:16 am

whiskeyjackz wrote:Hey found you guys while researching stronghold clearance techniques. Former army medic now trying to learn everything I can about everything!
You'll find us on the frontpage of almost any search network you use about close quarter battle techniques. Welcome. :) Feel free to contribute to the TCCC section.
CQB-TEAM Education and Motivation.

"Pragmatism over theory."
"Anyone with a weapon is just as deadly as the next person."
"Unopposed CQB is always a success, if you wanted you could moonwalk into the room holding a Pepsi."

tacticalguy

Post by tacticalguy » Fri Aug 01, 2014 2:48 pm

whiskeyjackz wrote:Hey found you guys while researching stronghold clearance techniques. Former army medic now trying to learn everything I can about everything!
Welcome to the Forums, I look forward to your input. We can always use another veteran around here. Jump in have fun!
If you have `cleared' all the rooms and met no resistance, you and your entry team have probably kicked in the door of the wrong house.
(Murphy's Cop Laws)

The greatest enemy of a good plan is the dream of a perfect plan. (Von Clausewitz)

AidanMacc

Post by AidanMacc » Tue Aug 05, 2014 8:43 pm

Hello, my name is Aidan and I am 15 years old. I love martial arts such as Systema and krav maga or basically any martial art with some form of knife and gun disarms. Also I like CQB and have been interested in CQB for a couple of years now and I hope I can learn more about CQB and just expand the knowledge that I've already got :D

Hope to talk to you all,
Aidy Macc.

Ryan

Post by Ryan » Tue Aug 05, 2014 11:00 pm

Welcome Macc, enjoy your stay. :) How did you find out about us?

"Unopposed CQB is always a success, if you wanted you could moonwalk into the room holding a Pepsi."

AidanMacc

Post by AidanMacc » Wed Aug 06, 2014 7:12 am

Ryan wrote:Welcome Macc, enjoy your stay. :) How did you find out about us?
I found out about this site a few years ago by just typing in CQB into Google. But I have known about this site for a long time, so I thought yesterday that I should sign up. :D

Ryan

Post by Ryan » Wed Aug 06, 2014 11:30 am

Great mate, hope you enjoy it! :) Feel free to post and reply, even if you feel inexperienced - you soon learn.

It is actually quite funny we are top 10 on Google for anything CQB.

ryujin403

Post by ryujin403 » Thu Sep 18, 2014 4:23 pm

Hi there,
I am a 20 year Law enforcement officer with experience in the UK and now in Calgary Canada.
I currently teach Officer Safety and Tactical Training for the Calgary Police Service.
I have 24 years of Martial Arts background, running my own club and certified by Tony blauer in SPEAR for Law Enforcement and in the Civilian side Personal Defense Readiness Program.

Whilst in the UK i finished my service as a 6 year K9 handler.

tacticalguy

Post by tacticalguy » Sat Sep 20, 2014 5:03 am

Welcome to CQB-Team, Ryujin. I look forward to your input.
(Murphy's Cop Laws)

col132

Post by col132 » Mon Oct 27, 2014 11:28 pm

Retired from small (32) man PD after 28 years. Currently working as LE officer past 7 years for a State agency. Glock, Sig, Colt armorer and LE firearms instructor for 25 years. Father retired cop and son a State Trooper. Just found this site and always willing and excited to learn and discuss new TTP's.

Ryan

Re: New member

Post by Ryan » Tue Oct 28, 2014 5:37 am

Welcome! We hope you enjoy it. :D

tacticalguy

Re: New member

Post by tacticalguy » Sun Nov 02, 2014 4:26 pm

Welcome to the site, Coll. Feel free to kick back, put your feet up and stay a while. Ask questions when you're comfortable and if you spot something that needs a good answer, sing out. :D
(Murphy's Cop Laws)

EXMEDU

Hello Everyone

Post by EXMEDU » Fri Dec 19, 2014 7:26 am

No doubt this will be a great information resource.

I'm a former member of the Australian Defence Force, although I have never had the honour of being an actual CQB or Tactical Operator, I was attached to various special elements as an Advanced Underwater Medical Clinician or 'Underwater Medic' and viewed first hand various methods of CQB used by ADF Tactical Assault Groups and I'm here to learn more
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tactical_assault_group

Please see below

Thanks Everyone

Ryan

Re: Hello Everyone

Post by Ryan » Fri Dec 19, 2014 11:03 pm

Hello and welcome EXMEDU. Nice to have you here!

tacticalguy

Re: Hello Everyone

Post by tacticalguy » Mon Jan 05, 2015 6:02 am

Hello and welcome, EXMEDU. Sorry for the late response.
(Murphy's Cop Laws)

Firefighterbraun24

Post by Firefighterbraun24 » Thu Jan 08, 2015 7:50 pm

My name is Dave

I am 33 years old. I served 5 and a half years in the US Marines(4 year contract, plus extension) my rank was E5-Sergeant. My primary mos was 0311(infantry) and i held a second MOS as 8541(scout/sniper-STA platoon, the 8541 is now 0317) my tours include kosovo, iraq, africa. UAE, and bahrain. One of my deployments was the longest deployment the marines had served since world war 2(24th MEU SOC) i also had to honor of being on the ground floor when MARSOC(marine special operations) was being spun up. Some of the schools i attended were infantry squad leader, basic sniper course, maritime precision engagement development course, urban sniper course(the 20 day one at pendelton) close quarters engagement and assesment school, both green and black belt MAIT(mcmap), winter survival course, and i served as an adjunct at the special operations training group at camp lejuene. I served on a total of three deployments. I currently am a proud member of the "Scout Sniper Association" and currently work as a firefighter in maryland. I joined because i enjoy meeting other vets or like-minded individuals and discussing tactics

ClearRight

Post by ClearRight » Tue Jan 13, 2015 9:33 pm

Welcome! Nice having someone who knows a thing or two about winter here (as we spend a fair bit of time in it over here)! :wink:
Not to mention marksmanship and fieldcraft... Feel free to chip in wherever you can.
More guns and bullets make bad guys go away faster,
which in turn makes everyone in the area safer.
- Paul Howe

DTas

Post by DTas » Sat Jan 24, 2015 6:42 pm

Hello everybody.
I serve as a combat instructor in the Israeli defence force, which as you know, does many things a bit differently.
I hope to both learn and contribute to this forum.

Return to “Who are you?”