Introduction-New Members Post your Intro Here:

You must make an introductory post in the stickied thread in WHO ARE YOU. This needs to be done on your first post. Its to tell the rest of the members who it is that they're talking to, so give 'em some info. Fill out your profile completely. Failure to do so will result in banning. We're not asking for your lifestory, just some information about you so we know who it is that's posting.

Moderators: jimothy_183, Admin

tacticalguy

Re: Introduction-New Members Post your Intro Here:

Post by tacticalguy » Fri Nov 27, 2015 10:34 pm

Bria,
Hello and welcome to the Forums! Your input as an outsider is most welcome.
If you have `cleared' all the rooms and met no resistance, you and your entry team have probably kicked in the door of the wrong house.
(Murphy's Cop Laws)

The greatest enemy of a good plan is the dream of a perfect plan. (Von Clausewitz)

blackteacz

Hello!

Post by blackteacz » Sun Nov 29, 2015 9:39 pm

Hi!

I am a 30 year old Czech guy that leads a small no-nonsense airsoft unit plus I am a member of a group of people that train tactics with real firearms.
I am responsible for helping training in both and these boards look like the ultimate cqb source. I have a thorough and analytical mind and will contribute with ideas and results of our training.

Thanks for having me

Ryan

Re: Hello!

Post by Ryan » Mon Nov 30, 2015 11:36 am

Welcome mate, enjoy.
CQB-TEAM Education and Motivation.

"Pragmatism over theory."
"Anyone with a weapon is just as deadly as the next person."
"Unopposed CQB is always a success, if you wanted you could moonwalk into the room holding a Pepsi."

tacticalguy

Re: Hello!

Post by tacticalguy » Mon Nov 30, 2015 4:24 pm

blackteacz wrote:Hi!

I am a 30 year old Czech guy that leads a small no-nonsense airsoft unit plus I am a member of a group of people that train tactics with real firearms.
I am responsible for helping training in both and these boards look like the ultimate cqb source. I have a thorough and analytical mind and will contribute with ideas and results of our training.

Thanks for having me
Welcome to the Forums!
If you have `cleared' all the rooms and met no resistance, you and your entry team have probably kicked in the door of the wrong house.
(Murphy's Cop Laws)

The greatest enemy of a good plan is the dream of a perfect plan. (Von Clausewitz)

Max1971

Post by Max1971 » Sat May 21, 2016 3:18 am

Hi, I'm Max, 45 years old. I'm a law enforcement.

tacticalguy

Post by tacticalguy » Sat May 28, 2016 7:46 pm

Max1971 wrote:Hi, I'm Max, 45 years old. I'm a law enforcement.
Welcome to the Forums, Max. We look forward to your input.
(Murphy's Cop Laws)

Alfa47

Post by Alfa47 » Sun Jun 12, 2016 7:29 pm

Hello
I'm Alfa47 (obviously) and I have no military or LE experience in any way, shape or form.
I am a gamer and apply CQB tactics in tactical video games(which I enjoy the most) and I'm here because I want to learn more about CQB, SUT and other TTPs in general, so expect a lot of questions from me.
I may or may not join a military force in the future.
See ya 'round

Robb

Post by Robb » Mon Jun 13, 2016 1:33 pm

Hi Everyone,

My name's Rob. I was a British Army Reservist for 4 years where I trained a bit in FIBUA. Got to also train a bit with Special Forces during this time.
I am now a founder of an Airsoft Group in Hong Kong where I now work.

I came across this forum a while back and found a lot of posts very interesting, especially what people are calling "limited entries".

Just recently completed a course with Project Gecko which I also found out about on this forum. I had a blast and highly recommend it!

Ryan

Post by Ryan » Thu Jun 16, 2016 7:31 am

Welcome boys.

Tell Eli he sucks. :lol:

"Unopposed CQB is always a success, if you wanted you could moonwalk into the room holding a Pepsi."

Deusenjay

Post by Deusenjay » Thu Jun 16, 2016 2:49 pm

Hi I'm 30 from N. Ireland and and airsofter with a keen interest in CQB and tactics. Trying to sharpen my game play and situational awareness. Joined to try and enhance my knowledge of teamwork in room/compound clearance.

tacticalguy

Post by tacticalguy » Sun Jun 26, 2016 4:56 am

Deusenjay wrote:Hi I'm 30 from N. Ireland and and airsofter with a keen interest in CQB and tactics. Trying to sharpen my game play and situational awareness. Joined to try and enhance my knowledge of teamwork in room/compound clearance.
Welcome to the Forums! Read as much as you can, if you have questions. We may have already answered them. If you think of something new or have a new scenario that you want to ask about, jump in and let us know. Don't be shy.
(Murphy's Cop Laws)

Ryan

Post by Ryan » Fri Jul 15, 2016 12:01 pm

Deusenjay wrote:Hi I'm 30 from N. Ireland and and airsofter with a keen interest in CQB and tactics. Trying to sharpen my game play and situational awareness. Joined to try and enhance my knowledge of teamwork in room/compound clearance.
Tell us how it works out. We get a few airsofters come through here. FoF in even airsoft conditions gotta adjust your TTPs.

Breacher01

My short intro

Post by Breacher01 » Sat Aug 06, 2016 1:45 pm

Hi, Best Regards from the Benelux here.

Ask whatever you want, Maybe I'll awnser.

It doesn't hurt to try right?

Keep safe today!

Breacher01

Post by Breacher01 » Sat Aug 06, 2016 4:34 pm

Hi, I'm breacher01 for all intents or purposes. 32years young.

I've had experience as locksmith to accompany bailiffs, then got into the military, got budgeted out and found a job regular LEO.
I've seen most branches, and now work for the MoD again.

tacticalguy

Post by tacticalguy » Sat Aug 06, 2016 8:57 pm

Welcome to the Forums! Jump in and share your opinions!
(Murphy's Cop Laws)

scottcatlett3875

who i am

Post by scottcatlett3875 » Fri Sep 09, 2016 6:14 pm

Hello all.

I'm an LEO on a tactical team and one of the primary instructors for the team. I have several years of military experience also, with all the usual deployments of any other soldier who has served in the last 10 years. I am also a partner with a private security company in the local area that provides security for high threat venues.

I'm always on the look out for the latest info on anything related to CQB, I have a acute fear of becoming "tactically inbreed."

Ryan

Re: who i am

Post by Ryan » Sat Sep 10, 2016 1:27 am

Welcome.

PhillipFortner8613

Post by PhillipFortner8613 » Sat Sep 10, 2016 5:38 am

Hello, I am a 15 year old civilian planning to enlist in the army in the future/join a law enforcement agency when I'm old enough. I have a general interest in CQB and tactical units. At present, I often use learnt tactics in video games. I've been on the forums for a year but hadn't made an account till today. Hope I can contribute to the forums!

tacticalguy

Post by tacticalguy » Sat Sep 10, 2016 6:34 am

scottcatlett3875 wrote:Hello all.

I'm an LEO on a tactical team and one of the primary instructors for the team. I have several years of military experience also, with all the usual deployments of any other soldier who has served in the last 10 years. I am also a partner with a private security company in the local area that provides security for high threat venues.

I'm always on the look out for the latest info on anything related to CQB, I have a acute fear of becoming "tactically inbreed."
Welcome to the Forums, sir! Always glad to have another veteran here. Jump in and share your opinion.
(Murphy's Cop Laws)

Breacher01

Post by Breacher01 » Sat Sep 10, 2016 9:43 pm

scottcatlett3875 wrote:Hello all.

Welcome,

I'm on a high risk arrest/counter terrorism job for the government right now.

I've done high risk individual and structures as well, mainly oil pipes for the latter. We should have some common ground to discuss.

Regards.

Return to “Who are you?”