Introduction-New Members Post your Intro Here:

You must make an introductory post in the stickied thread in WHO ARE YOU. This needs to be done on your first post. Its to tell the rest of the members who it is that they're talking to, so give 'em some info. Fill out your profile completely. Failure to do so will result in banning. We're not asking for your lifestory, just some information about you so we know who it is that's posting.

Moderators: jimothy_183, Admin

Kamduras

Re: Introduction-New Members Post your Intro Here:

Post by Kamduras » Wed Aug 31, 2011 10:58 pm

Hello, i'm come from France.

I was in " Gendarmerie Nationale ". i'm civilian now et i'm playing airsoft.

Best regards.

berl1022

Post by berl1022 » Sun Sep 04, 2011 3:57 am

I am 38 years old. I was in the Marine Corps 91-95 as 0331. Semper Fi.

twoniner

Post by twoniner » Thu Sep 08, 2011 6:18 am

Hello all from the Philippines.
I am an airsoft enthusiast and father of 2 more! We are also interested in militaria in general.
I am director of an active outdoor event organizing/promoting venture whose events include tactical/military simulation scenarios.

bihwar

Post by bihwar » Thu Sep 08, 2011 11:13 am

Hi guys,

I'm Alen. Big fan of weapons, CQB and combat in general. I live in Bosnia. I'm also a muay thai instructor and international IFMA referee. I'm 33y/o and have some practical war experiance. I first joined the army when I was 16y/o during the Bosnian war. I'm also a certified security technician (which in my country means team leader, a step above security guard). Now I'm a civilian interested in all forms of combat, especially CQB. Ideally I would love to get into private security sector (high risk areas). Favourite guns Glock17 & Sig P226 as for long weapons AK-47 is my choice, though AR-15 type of weapons and H&K G36 are also good. Great forum. I am currently writing a book in my country titled "Basic tactical shooting with handgun". But it will not be basic, it will cover advanced topics including CQB. I hope to translate it into English and put it on my website for free download.
Cheers

Dramatikk

Post by Dramatikk » Thu Sep 08, 2011 1:42 pm

bihwar wrote: I am currently writing a book in my country titled "Basic tactical shooting with handgun". But it will not be basic, it will cover advanced topics including CQB. I hope to translate it into English and put it on my website for free download.
I am looking forward to be reading your book, Bihwar. And by the way, welcome to this forum. Hope you will enjoy your stay. :wink:

Kind regards, Dramatikk. :)

bihwar

Post by bihwar » Thu Sep 08, 2011 4:00 pm

Dramatikk wrote: I am looking forward to be reading your book, Bihwar. And by the way, welcome to this forum. Hope you will enjoy your stay. :wink:

Kind regards, Dramatikk. :)
Thank you for the welcome Dramatik. As for the book I hope it will be good. Because I used only one criteria, and that is to write something that I wish I had when I was seeking information on combat shooting and CQB. I will also include bunch of diagrams etc. It is basically everything I ever saw, experienced or read on the subject in my life, and only the best things from that, put in a simple way for anyone to understand. It is my goal to help as many newcomers as possible to understand the subject, without having to pay for it. Book will be finished in couple of months, but it will take a month or two for me to translate it. Since I have other things to do as well. But I hope English version will be available by the new year.

Regards

Mako Defense

Mako Defense

Post by Mako Defense » Sat Sep 10, 2011 7:27 pm

We are a training company teaching the Israeli Method of fighting. The Israeli Method is a comprehensive fighting method that combines both shooting and hand-to-hand-combat. The method is designed for a society in which terror is a constant threat, and everyone who is issued a weapon carries it at all times. A method was needed that would be used by everyone, whether a special forces soldier, police officer, or a support/admin guy in the military. It allows any of these people to work together if the need arises. It was designed to be effective for a SWAT or Special Forces team, and infantry squad, a couple police officers, or a single, off duty soldier or officer or lone civilian. It is designed to be used safely and accurately in populated areas with crowds of civilians

While the Israeli Method may look quite different than the methods used by many militaries or LE agencies around the world, it is extremely effective and extremely flexible. Our training is centered on the concept of reacting to a threat with overwhelming force, closing distance, and destroying the threat using whatever is at hand - carbines, pistols, knives, chairs, sticks, rocks, feet, fists, knees, elbows, teeth - whatever you have.

We do not believe that our method is the only good method; there are several. We do believe that it has been proven to be one of the best. As an example, during the Urban Shield competition in California last year (considered to be the most realistic and grueling SWAT training/competition), the Israeli Yamam competed for the first time. Not only did Yamam win the competition, beating the best US SWAT and military teams and others from around the world, but they set records for the highest scores ever achieved.

Our instructors are from units including Yamam, Sayeret Mat'kal, Duvedevan, ISA, Israeli Secret Service, etc. All are certified by the State of Israel to instruct, and all do so on a daily basis in Israel and around the world. Some are still operational as well.

For those who are writing books, movies, etc., we can help you with any technical info that you need related to Israeli counter-terrorism and fighting.

While I am quite busy, I will do my best to offer some quality info on this forum, as well as to post AARs and short tactical articles/advice as I have it available.

Thanks Ryan, for the referral.
Israeli Special Forces Training: http://makodefense.com/ Israeli Military Equipment and Optics: http://www.themakogroup.com/
Never Fight Fair!

K Bauman

Post by K Bauman » Wed Sep 14, 2011 2:20 am

Hello all, I am a 17 yr law enforcement officer, currently assigned as a SWAT team leader. Looking forward to these forums to stay current with current trends and tactics within LE and our military brothers.

Varangian

Post by Varangian » Wed Sep 14, 2011 6:09 am

G'day all,

Thanks for the invite Ryan! Looks like a very interesting site. My name's Keith, 33 years old, spent 7 years in the Australian Defence Force. I do not have a background in CQB or SF, but am interested in both. This is a very good source of information. I have written a book (military fiction) about a group of Australian SASR soldiers in Iraq who trigger a time portal and find themselves in 10th Century Viking Denmark.

I was very keen to make the SASR soldiers very real and grounded, it is important for the audience, but also to respect the soldiers of the SASR. I think I've done that for the most part (although someone in the know has set me straight on a couple of issues with their weapons), so websites like this one are great to make sure that accuracy are maintained.

Thanks for having me!

KravMagaGermany

Michael Rüppel

Post by KravMagaGermany » Wed Sep 14, 2011 11:02 am

Hello, my name is Michael Rüppel.
I am a bodyguard, with over 20 years experience.
I have specialized in the Israeli martial arts
For more than 14 years, I am a Krav Maga instructor.
My motto is:
quality instead of quantity.

Furthermore I am instructor for another israeli fighting-system, the Dennis Hisardut, in which I have the
Black Belt 3rd Dan.

I am Member of the Israeli Martial Arts Hall of Fame in Israel.

In July 2011 I gave a special seminar in the Lotar - IDF Counter Terror School in Israel.

If you want to profit from my experience and knowledge in israeli martial arts, I am available for seminars and workshops worldwide.
If you are interested, please send an email to:
krav-maga-essen@gmx.de

Yours
Michael Rüppel
Defeating Violence With Honor

SSnake

Post by SSnake » Wed Sep 14, 2011 1:38 pm

Greetings, I'm David and I'm from Portugal.
I found this forum because I do a lot of research about CQB. Also because my father is an instructor and operator in the special operation group "G.O.E" aka (SOG) of the "Polícia de Segurança Pública" Portuguese Police.
I hope I can learn lots of things in here.
Have a nice day. :wink:

kapap dortmund

Post by kapap dortmund » Wed Sep 14, 2011 4:14 pm

Hey Guys,

I´m from Dortmund in Germany. I´ve experience in VIP-Protection and Martial Arts.

I´m teaching KAPAP (Israeli CQB) at the Kapap-Academy-Dortmund (www.kapap-dortmund.de)

Checking out this site now!

Have fun!

4Bravo1

Post by 4Bravo1 » Sun Sep 18, 2011 2:56 pm

20 years police, 5 years SWAT, 20 years Army National Guard, 14 years Special Forces (18B), police/mil cqb, firearms, and combatives instructor. Still in the NG, still do part-time police work, primarily work as a contractor.

Team13-security

Introduction

Post by Team13-security » Sun Sep 18, 2011 11:58 pm

Hello,
we provide reliable, effective and realistic solutions to companies and individuals around the world.
South America and Africa operational experience.
Advanced Law Enforcement Academy at Brasil.

jnc36rcpd

Post by jnc36rcpd » Sat Oct 01, 2011 9:51 pm

Sergeant with municipal PD in the DC metro area. Thirty years experience. I'm currently a patrol sergeant and adjunct weapons instructor.

El Freddio

Post by El Freddio » Tue Oct 04, 2011 11:24 am

My name is Jack, but most my friends call me Freddy (due to my last name, El Freddio is one of the names I came up with to change it up a little). You can pick which one you wanna call me. I am a Sixteen year old who has an interest in how counter terrorism operations are done and as such (Comes from video games) :)
I am currently writing a novel series about a (fake) elite special forces unit who recruit operatives from other units, including the main character who is from Joint Task Force Two. It's kinda real tactics mixed with a little bit of Tacticool BS and also a social side (for the women). CQB-Team.com has helped me form a good understanding of how CQB goes unlike video games where 'you go solo and drop 1 million terrorists as you spray with your assault rifle.' :roll:
I would like to note that I do not intend to be a member of the Military or a LEO. I'm probably scared too easily and a little too jumpy for CQC (plus I'm a little lazy :lol: )
From the Armchair Commando :P

AGUIRRE 1

Post by AGUIRRE 1 » Sat Oct 08, 2011 8:54 pm

Dear gentlemen.
Through this I'm at your service, my name is Francisco Aguirre, and I'm Mexican, I live in the south of Tamaulipas state, I made the military service of my country for a period of five years in various units from 1992-1997, one of these units special forces group, where I began to learn how little CQB, particioe in the armed conflict in January 1994 to May 1995 in the state of Chiapas the EZLN then I was in the mountains of Guerrero in operations against the EPR and drug trafficking when I was in a mechanized unit of recognition, then I joined the Special Forces, and being honest with you I can tell you at the time did not have the vision to try to stay on such a special forces unit, and just stayed for a period of eight months, then return to my previous unit, and then apply my low final and honorable army with the rank of sergeant of cavalry, this with the intention of finding my way into the hunting and fishing organization in Tamaulipas, until two and a half years by the circumstances of insecurity that afflict my country left me but not paid labor inactivity, and more than one of you know very well what I speak . The sense of trying to integrate myself with you on this forum is to learn to leave unfinished in some particular part of my story, and find ways to be useful in what you would like to confide.
Then stay as his friend and servant.

Francisco Aguirre
AGUIRRE1

usmcsniper1986

Post by usmcsniper1986 » Mon Oct 10, 2011 12:46 pm

Im 25
Former Marine was with STA (Scout Sniper Platoon)
love clearing rooms

Jumpout

Post by Jumpout » Mon Oct 10, 2011 6:52 pm

Hello,
I'm retired police officer with 11 years in SWAT. I'm interested in keeping up with CQB tactics and training.

RPDSGT

Post by RPDSGT » Wed Oct 12, 2011 6:32 am

Currently tactical patrol supervisor / 20 years LE experience including 10 yrs SRT. Active Shooter, firearms, TASER instructor.

Return to “Who are you?”