Introduction-New Members Post your Intro Here:

You must make an introductory post in the stickied thread in WHO ARE YOU. This needs to be done on your first post. Its to tell the rest of the members who it is that they're talking to, so give 'em some info. Fill out your profile completely. Failure to do so will result in banning. We're not asking for your lifestory, just some information about you so we know who it is that's posting.

Moderators: jimothy_183, Admin

kustom

Hello

Post by kustom » Tue Jan 05, 2010 8:56 pm

Hey, guys, my name is Ben, I'm 29, and I run a group of Milsim Airsofters in western Michigan. As the snow closes our fields, we've been moving indoors, and I've been using this site to teach our guys and other groups on the effective tactics for CQB environments.

We are currently working on becoming an effective OPFor for local LEO's and other teams seeking a CQB challenge.
The last person who got out alive died three days later. You want that smoke now?

theduke2106

Post by theduke2106 » Mon Feb 08, 2010 7:30 am

30 YOA
Niagara Canada
Correctional Services Emergency Responce Team
Institutional Crisis Intervention Team. (ICIT)
Comprised of 2, 5 man teams.
Prone (shield) Arrest 1 and 2, Rear guard and Team lead.

Power_of_One

Me

Post by Power_of_One » Sun Feb 21, 2010 9:53 pm

My name is Evan.

Former military.

Current LEO

Interested in CQB for professional and personal applications.

I love me country, fear my government.

maurizap

welcome to me

Post by maurizap » Sat Mar 20, 2010 5:33 pm

I'm 42 years old, I served in italian airborne infantry. Now I'm civilian and I work in private security, teaching in firearms and tactics and use of UTM ammmunitions.I am certificate PSD operator and looking for job opportunity in it

Masaketsu

Post by Masaketsu » Sat Mar 27, 2010 10:01 am

Hey
Last edited by Masaketsu on Wed Jun 10, 2015 4:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
[upcoming milsim site, keep me posted on interest]

Mad Bastard

I am The Mad Bastard

Post by Mad Bastard » Wed Apr 14, 2010 3:29 pm

Hello, I also have experience.
Very interested in a lot of "stuff and things"
Gunna play this game here until someone better or someone luckier takes me out.
I was American once, now im Rhodesian, gettin ready for another mission north. if i dont get wasted itll be around a 2 week job. I wanna 'make friends'
here on this forum, never been on any forum before, dont like computers much. and im a little outdated on a few techniques i been gone over a year from the first world counries mostly. and im a little young for the experience, just turned 22 again.
i dont do interviews, and i dont play nonsense.
"The mission is the definition of life, without the mission the only reason to love is to train for the next mission." - Me
regards, The Mad Bastard

triggerpull

Happy to Join

Post by triggerpull » Sat Apr 17, 2010 6:40 pm

Where to start...

I'm a veteran law enforcement officer currently assigned to a full-time S.W.A.T. team. I have a bachelors degree, spent a tour in the Marines, and run a website called Trigger Pull Tactical (http://www.triggerpulltactical.com) about tactical training and tactics for operators of the law enforcement, military, and private contracting worlds. I'm a certified instructor in Rapid Deployment and C.Q.B. and I've attended training courses all over the country.

Basically I'm just looking to continue my knowledge as well as share it with other operators so they can better themselves.
<b>"For those who fight for it life has a flavor, the sheltered never know."</b> - Anonymously pinned to a bulletin board @ the U.S. Command Post, South Vietnam - 1968

http://www.triggerpulltactical.com

A-5

Post by A-5 » Wed Apr 28, 2010 5:42 pm

49 year old male
25 years LEO experience with same agency
10 yrs + tactical team experience (2 separate stints)

Special interest in Tactical Vertical Operations

buner

Hi

Post by buner » Sat May 22, 2010 11:57 pm

Hi, first and foremost, thanks for putting up this site, to share knowledge. I had gone through all of your material and had found it quite useful and interesting.

I am a Police Officer since 1991 and I will be 41 in 20 Dec :-)

Jester

Post by Jester » Wed Jul 14, 2010 2:38 pm

Hello, my name is Jester. i am a bounty hunter, going into the marines, then blackwater.
ive been addicted to airsoft as well ever since the local pd let me train with them

im 24 years old
Hesitation is your mind telling you that youre not ready for the task at hand

BRUTEFORCE

thanks for having me

Post by BRUTEFORCE » Sun Aug 01, 2010 9:30 pm

Nice to meet you folks. I served stateside in the 1/504th PIR, 82nd Airborne Div, as an 11B, for four years out of high school. I now serve as a Captain/Training Officer on the M.F.P.D. I appreciate all the youngsters that are interested in the finer points of cqb that have been developed and implemented over the years by the finest professional organizations in the world, and welcome your enthusiasm. I share with you an affinity for "airsoft" as it is as close to live fire training as most people can get, and a great deal safer. as such I would like to encourage you gamers and airsofters to take on a respectful posture like that of an eager student, when addressing some of these very serious, very qualified, very knowledgeable members, and I think its fair warning to let you know that these types of men often have little patience for frivolity, and undeserved bravado. I want to thank you all for letting me be a part of this site, and extend an offer to contribute whatever I can whenever I can. Feel free to contact me with any questions, I will never be to shy to say I don't know. God Bless you all.
Lord let me be your sheepdog, let me protect Your flock.

JmDt

Post by JmDt » Sun Aug 08, 2010 12:30 pm

I'm a 30 yrs old 1º Lieutenant and serve as platoon leader in a spanish light infantry brigade.

I have been deployed to afghanistan Qala-i-Naw and Herat in winter 2007 and I will return on summer 2011.

We use to train a lot of counter IED drills as well as CQB and convoy and VIP protection.

I have completed a CQB course (NO SWAT ) from the dutch army (Marnehuizen training facility) and a SWAT basic course.

I expect to left the military after my second deployment.

you have an excelent resource for squad and platoon leaders that want to go deeper in the tactical concepts that are critical.

Alex_84

Post by Alex_84 » Thu Aug 19, 2010 8:27 pm

Hi everyone, my name is Alessandro and I am an Italian armed security officer.
I found this site while i was searching something for my personal training and knowledge.
I have attended shooting courses of ESIM Service.

Headhunter

Post by Headhunter » Sat Sep 11, 2010 1:06 am

I am Brude, 36 years old, former active duty Ranger, did some time as a skip tracer, and currently in private security.
I play airsoft with a group of similar persons who also volunteer as OPFOR for local law enforcement and government agencies for training excercises.

Veritas

Post by Veritas » Mon Sep 13, 2010 6:34 am

Police officer and SWAT team member for a municipal department outside of Los Angeles.

Looking to learn and train.

Lexicon

Introduction-New Members Post your Intro Here:

Post by Lexicon » Tue Sep 14, 2010 8:07 am

Brian, 58, no relevant experience. Joined to understand teamwork and the mindset involved in CQB.

sfoc113dax63b

Post by sfoc113dax63b » Tue Sep 28, 2010 1:27 pm

Hello sirs and gents, am Erik from the Philippines and i serve w/ the Phil. Army down South of the archipelago for a couple of years and still on active duty now w/ the regular infantry, i was before in sof community and now planning to go back in the sof after my tour in the infantry and planning to join a high speed unit.. am on to rifles(ARs) and pistol IPSC shooting

Nice to meet you guys in here 8) good to have this kind of forum

Cheers sirs

badtrout

Post by badtrout » Tue Oct 12, 2010 3:50 pm

Hello all,
I've been out of the Navy for 11 years. Just here to learn new, and enhance old, skills.

Cheetah

Hi, I'm Mikhail.

Post by Cheetah » Wed Dec 01, 2010 5:25 pm

I was in military in my very distant past. Now I work in entertainment industry principally coordinating action and stunt scenes. Often I must train and prepare actors in weapons handling, tactical movements and similar. My concern is that the scenes should be made with decent level of Realizm. So I'm here to learn, share and discuss.

Thanks.

sangeeth

myself

Post by sangeeth » Sat Dec 04, 2010 11:35 am

:D hai i am sangeeth am a student studying for professional course i plan to join army and serve in the special forces

Return to “Who are you?”