Introduction-New Members Post your Intro Here:

You must make an introductory post in the stickied thread in WHO ARE YOU. This needs to be done on your first post. Its to tell the rest of the members who it is that they're talking to, so give 'em some info. Fill out your profile completely. Failure to do so will result in banning. We're not asking for your lifestory, just some information about you so we know who it is that's posting.

Moderators: jimothy_183, Admin

Re: Introduction-New Members Post your Intro Here:

Postby ramazansaribay » Mon Feb 27, 2017 8:34 am

Hello there,
This is Ramazan from Turkey. 31 years old, airsoft player. As I am living in Middle East, it is required for us to be educated in tactical drills cuz you don't know what's gonna happen tomorrow :)
ramazansaribay

Postby crey » Tue Feb 28, 2017 12:58 am

I am a civilian, I have 20 years of law enforcement. I am currently a SORT member and I want to improve on my tactics.
crey

Postby Breacher01 » Tue Feb 28, 2017 3:04 am

Welcome Ramazan and Crey.

Btw: what SORT of civilian outfit is SORT?
Breacher01

Postby tacticalguy » Tue Feb 28, 2017 4:39 am

Welcome to the Forums!
If you have `cleared' all the rooms and met no resistance, you and your entry team have probably kicked in the door of the wrong house.
(Murphy's Cop Laws)

The greatest enemy of a good plan is the dream of a perfect plan. (Von Clausewitz)
tacticalguy

Postby Sin » Wed Mar 29, 2017 4:51 pm

Hello my name is Sin. Military experience, combat, yeah yeah who cares. I'm here to help those seeking knowledge, meet like minded individuals, and possibly learn something new.
Sin

Postby tacticalguy » Thu Mar 30, 2017 7:54 pm

Hello and welcome to the Forums, Sin. I feel like I've known you all my life, lol.
If you have `cleared' all the rooms and met no resistance, you and your entry team have probably kicked in the door of the wrong house.
(Murphy's Cop Laws)

The greatest enemy of a good plan is the dream of a perfect plan. (Von Clausewitz)
tacticalguy

Postby Breacher01 » Thu Mar 30, 2017 9:23 pm

Welcome everyone. feel free to post anything.

And stay safe.
Breacher01

Postby sneakyalfa » Thu Apr 27, 2017 10:07 pm

Hey.
I am a norwegian 23yr old guy. I have been in the military for four years now, currently in a long range reconnaissance platoon in the National Guard. Also studying to be a nurse. Time to get a civilian education!
Hoping to learn from everyone’s experiences and get a better understanding of urban warfare, although I don’t think I’ll write too much myself because of some language barriers :wink: :lol:
Thx for this great site!
sneakyalfa

Postby tacticalguy » Sun Apr 30, 2017 6:19 am

sneakyalfa wrote:Hey.
I am a norwegian 23yr old guy. I have been in the military for four years now, currently in a long range reconnaissance platoon in the National Guard. Also studying to be a nurse. Time to get a civilian education!
Hoping to learn from everyone’s experiences and get a better understanding of urban warfare, although I don’t think I’ll write too much myself because of some language barriers :wink: :lol:
Thx for this great site!

Glad to have you here! Enjoy the Forums!
(Murphy's Cop Laws)

tacticalguy

Postby Mrballistic » Thu May 25, 2017 12:51 am

I am a current member of the military. I have spent the vast majority of my career in LRSU where I grew from PVT to DET SGT. I have been fortunate to be led by some of the most professional leaders I believe our military has to offer. My leaders never accepted the status quo and demanded excellence. This has helped create and foster life habits of continual education for many areas of my life. I love to learn and hope to pick up some new TTPs and tricks as I look for further development. Thanks for allowing me to be apart of this community.
Mrballistic

Postby tacticalguy » Thu May 25, 2017 4:20 am

Mrballistic wrote:I am a current member of the military. I have spent the vast majority of my career in LRSU where I grew from PVT to DET SGT. I have been fortunate to be led by some of the most professional leaders I believe our military has to offer. My leaders never accepted the status quo and demanded excellence. This has helped create and foster life habits of continual education for many areas of my life. I love to learn and hope to pick up some new TTPs and tricks as I look for further development. Thanks for allowing me to be apart of this community.

Welcome to the Forums! Glad to have another military brother in here. I was at Bragg back in the 80's when they were trying to restart LRRPs as LRSU. Actually, I remember trying to talk this spec-4 into LRSU with an O-8, while we were all out doing a pub crawl. When I woke up the next morning, I had been dumped onto a MAC flight to head back to Panama, lol. Feel free to jump in and share your opinions.
(Murphy's Cop Laws)

tacticalguy

Postby Iamsheepdog » Thu Jun 01, 2017 7:08 am

this sight was brought to my attention through my father who worked in corrections for 30 years and was apart of their TAC team for awhile and pistol intructor, I am 25 and have goals to start from county deputy and climb the ladder as far as it can take me. Through our local HRT,in hopes to get to that point, I will continue to take experience and time into further goals in federal swat, particularly teams like bortac. So as to why I am here, I am looking forward to learn and take in what experienced individuals have for me and advice to guide me as well as educate myself on things provided already on the sight. Knowledgeable of weapons and starting from the bottom with basics and with a determined heart ready to start this life and before I do gather what I can while I am here in this community. Thank you
Iamsheepdog

Postby tacticalguy » Fri Jun 02, 2017 4:54 am

Iamsheepdog wrote:this sight was brought to my attention through my father who worked in corrections for 30 years and was apart of their TAC team for awhile and pistol intructor, I am 25 and have goals to start from county deputy and climb the ladder as far as it can take me. Through our local HRT,in hopes to get to that point, I will continue to take experience and time into further goals in federal swat, particularly teams like bortac. So as to why I am here, I am looking forward to learn and take in what experienced individuals have for me and advice to guide me as well as educate myself on things provided already on the sight. Knowledgeable of weapons and starting from the bottom with basics and with a determined heart ready to start this life and before I do gather what I can while I am here in this community. Thank you

Welcome to the Forums! Feel free to jump in and ask questions and share your opinions.
(Murphy's Cop Laws)

tacticalguy

Previous

Return to Who are you?