Introduction-New Members Post your Intro Here:

You must make an introductory post in the stickied thread in WHO ARE YOU. This needs to be done on your first post. Its to tell the rest of the members who it is that they're talking to, so give 'em some info. Fill out your profile completely. Failure to do so will result in banning. We're not asking for your lifestory, just some information about you so we know who it is that's posting.

Moderators: jimothy_183, Admin

Re: Introduction-New Members Post your Intro Here:

Postby ErinMTurnbull » Sat Oct 01, 2016 3:51 am

Hello everyone,

My name's Erin. I'm a commercial instructor in Castle Rock CO, neither LE or Military in my background(not by choice). I've been a student of firearms for most of my life, and a teacher for almost 10. I've long held close to the idea that a good teacher never ceases striving to be a excellent student. I'm here to further learn all I can about the up close and interior use of firearms.

Thanks for creating this venue to share knowledge!

Erin.
ErinMTurnbull

Postby tacticalguy » Mon Oct 03, 2016 4:03 am

ErinMTurnbull wrote:Hello everyone,

My name's Erin. I'm a commercial instructor in Castle Rock CO, neither LE or Military in my background(not by choice). I've been a student of firearms for most of my life, and a teacher for almost 10. I've long held close to the idea that a good teacher never ceases striving to be a excellent student. I'm here to further learn all I can about the up close and interior use of firearms.

Erin.

Hello and welcome to the Forums! Feel free to jump in and share your opinion on all of our topics. Share your experience as an instructor, also.
If you have `cleared' all the rooms and met no resistance, you and your entry team have probably kicked in the door of the wrong house.
(Murphy's Cop Laws)

The greatest enemy of a good plan is the dream of a perfect plan. (Von Clausewitz)
tacticalguy

Postby Breacher01 » Mon Oct 03, 2016 2:59 pm

ErinMTurnbull wrote:Hello everyone,

Erin.

Welcome.
Breacher01

Postby Delta23 » Tue Nov 01, 2016 7:30 pm

Hello,

I am a tactical training, firearms training, and CONUS defense contracting company owner. I am involved at one point or another in any of the subjects we teach ranging from tactical pistol/carbine to hostage rescue. I'm here to stay on the upward trend of what is being taught and network with other instructors/trigger pullers.
Delta23

Postby Xeno » Mon Nov 07, 2016 12:07 am

Currently active duty USMC and I'm a grunt.
Xeno

Postby tacticalguy » Mon Nov 07, 2016 6:31 am

Hello Delta and Xeno! Welcome to the Forums! There are certainly others in here with similar training and experiences. There are many of us that are either active duty or former military/LE. Good to see you, Marine! Oorah! Army veteran, here.
If you have `cleared' all the rooms and met no resistance, you and your entry team have probably kicked in the door of the wrong house.
(Murphy's Cop Laws)

The greatest enemy of a good plan is the dream of a perfect plan. (Von Clausewitz)
tacticalguy

Postby jfwright1955 » Wed Nov 16, 2016 2:19 pm

Hi, everyone:

My name's John and I'm from Utah, USA. I'm a certified Range Safety Officer (RSO) and basic firearms instructor. While I have some tactical training experience I'm eager to learn more about CQB to expand my knowledge-base.

I look forward to reading through the threads on the forum to learn and participate in conversations of interest.
John
NRA RSO
No one should make decisions for us when it comes to guns and gun carry. If we do things we're not comfortable with because someone told us it's 'right' it becomes a distraction in an event where clarity and simplicity is needed.
jfwright1955

Postby tacticalguy » Sat Nov 19, 2016 5:02 am

jfwright1955 wrote:Hi, everyone:

My name's John and I'm from Utah, USA. I'm a certified Range Safety Officer (RSO) and basic firearms instructor. While I have some tactical training experience I'm eager to learn more about CQB to expand my knowledge-base.

I look forward to reading through the threads on the forum to learn and participate in conversations of interest.

Welcome to the Forums! Don't be afraid to jump in and share your experience and ask questions. That's how we all learn and grow!
(Murphy's Cop Laws)

tacticalguy

Postby nubenegra » Tue Dec 06, 2016 1:50 pm

Hi guys. My name is Arturo and I'm currently active duty Spanish Marine. I'm Team Leader from boarding teams.

Cheers.
nubenegra

Postby tacticalguy » Wed Dec 07, 2016 7:02 am

nubenegra wrote:Hi guys. My name is Arturo and I'm currently active duty Spanish Marine. I'm Team Leader from boarding teams.

Cheers.

Bienvenidos, Arturo! You'll find many active duty military and veterans in here. Jump in and share your knowledge.
(Murphy's Cop Laws)

tacticalguy

Postby RikiTiki » Mon Dec 26, 2016 2:01 pm

Hello all. Thx for the site
25 year law enforcement career, first with a large city department, currently a fed with 18 years.
On national SRT team, sniper, etc. instruct CQB in a very large academy setting.
Again, thanks for the site
RikiTiki

Postby Breacher01 » Fri Dec 30, 2016 6:20 am

Welcome all new members. Feel free to post and reply to any topic. This forum could be better with more activity.

Don't hesitate. We aren't all active secret operators. A BB is comparable to a bullet in most ways. CQB tactics even work in videogames.
Breacher01

Postby tacticalguy » Mon Jan 02, 2017 5:47 am

RikiTiki wrote:Hello all. Thx for the site
25 year law enforcement career, first with a large city department, currently a fed with 18 years.
On national SRT team, sniper, etc. instruct CQB in a very large academy setting.
Again, thanks for the site

Welcome to the Forums! Glad to have you in here. Share your opinions, RT.
(Murphy's Cop Laws)

tacticalguy

Postby Breacher01 » Thu Jan 05, 2017 10:32 pm

Really, feel free to post, reply and comment. There's not to much going on right now, but i think you all have something to contribute.
Breacher01

Postby ATOPTO » Thu Jan 26, 2017 3:54 pm

I am a retired LEO (municipal PD) with over a decade in tactical units and instruction of same at a state level. I have spent a CONSIDERABLE amount of time researching, experimenting and instructing various chemical agents. Currently I operate a firearms instruction business with supplemental instruction inducing the "tactical state of mind" in my students. I am quite appreciative in being allowed to take part in this forum.
ATOPTO

Postby Breacher01 » Fri Jan 27, 2017 5:32 pm

Welcome, feel free to post.

I'm rather interested in you chemical research actually.
Breacher01

Postby tacticalguy » Mon Jan 30, 2017 7:28 am

ATOPTO wrote:I am a retired LEO (municipal PD) with over a decade in tactical units and instruction of same at a state level. I have spent a CONSIDERABLE amount of time researching, experimenting and instructing various chemical agents. Currently I operate a firearms instruction business with supplemental instruction inducing the "tactical state of mind" in my students. I am quite appreciative in being allowed to take part in this forum.

Welcome to the Forums! There are plenty of active and former LEOs in here as well as a few instructors for both firearms and tactics. I look forward to your input. Jump in and share your experiences.
(Murphy's Cop Laws)

tacticalguy

Postby JTK » Thu Feb 23, 2017 12:34 am

Hey I'm J.T.
40yrs old
Former U.S. Marines Military Police SRT member and later an urban housing Tactical Officer. I still train regularly with a group of awesome warriors. Always looking for new and improved tactics to try. Looking forward to talking with you guys.
JTK

Postby Breacher01 » Thu Feb 23, 2017 6:46 pm

Welcome.
Breacher01

Postby tacticalguy » Mon Feb 27, 2017 5:34 am

JTK wrote:Hey I'm J.T.
40yrs old
Former U.S. Marines Military Police SRT member and later an urban housing Tactical Officer. I still train regularly with a group of awesome warriors. Always looking for new and improved tactics to try. Looking forward to talking with you guys.

Welcome to the Forums!
(Murphy's Cop Laws)

tacticalguy

PreviousNext

Return to Who are you?