Smartphone apps?

Issues relating to good tactical leadership and planning can be found here.

Moderators: jimothy_183, Admin

tacticalguy

Smartphone apps?

Post by tacticalguy » Tue Jun 18, 2013 4:47 am

I bought a decent smartphone back in April. I decided that it was time to take advantage of the technology that was out there, finally. Android has some interesting apps. One that I like is: Tactical Police Tablet. It runs scenarios and puts a time limit on you. It's been a lot of fun. Yes, there are lot of ballistic computer programs out there for those that hold down the sniper position. I still enjoy doing the math, personally. Likely, one day, I'll break down and install one. Another app that I like is: iCrime Fighter CV Lite. It's very versatile. Just some ideas I wanted to toss out.
If you have `cleared' all the rooms and met no resistance, you and your entry team have probably kicked in the door of the wrong house.
(Murphy's Cop Laws)

The greatest enemy of a good plan is the dream of a perfect plan. (Von Clausewitz)

Ryan

Re: Smartphone apps?

Post by Ryan » Thu Jun 20, 2013 3:46 am

CQB-TEAM Education and Motivation.

"Pragmatism over theory."
"Anyone with a weapon is just as deadly as the next person."
"Unopposed CQB is always a success, if you wanted you could moonwalk into the room holding a Pepsi."

tacticalguy

Re: Smartphone apps?

Post by tacticalguy » Thu Jun 20, 2013 4:06 pm

LOLOL. After I posted the topic, I found the earlier thread. Do you want to "fold" the newer one into the older thread?
If you have `cleared' all the rooms and met no resistance, you and your entry team have probably kicked in the door of the wrong house.
(Murphy's Cop Laws)

The greatest enemy of a good plan is the dream of a perfect plan. (Von Clausewitz)

Return to “Leadership, General Discussions”