Search found 3 matches
Search found 3 matches • Page 1 of 1
- Sun Aug 09, 2015 11:57 pm
- Forum: Knife Fighting
- Topic: CQB Dagger/ SOCP Knife
- Replies: 1
- Views: 8510
The SOCP knife has a ribbed ring on the end of a thin, dagger handle so you can grab it with either hand. The sheath extends up the side of the ring making it very difficult for anyone other than the carrier to access. This allows the hand that is holding the knife to transition to a handgun and, mo...
- Tue Apr 07, 2015 12:20 am
- Forum: CQB entry tactics / room clearing
- Topic: Best Things to Keep Your Attention During Entry
- Replies: 3
- Views: 3707
I was taught a very basic five step procedure that applies to every room yet to be cleared: 1. Clear the doorway. (traps, i.e.d.s, etc.) 2. Clear the immediate area. A 5m radius from the door going into the room. (Best done by limited pen/pieing off the door before making entry.) 3. Clear "your" cor...
- Mon Apr 06, 2015 11:45 pm
- Forum: Who are you?
- Topic: Introduction-New Members Post your Intro Here:
- Replies: 403
- Views: 293932
hi, been in the marine corps for a couple years, gotta couple more to go. I am the cqb specialist in my team, and i came here to learn more on the subject.