4 Man Penetration
Four operators get ready by the door. Their
position in the room is known in advance.
Operator ❶ always goes to the left and clears
from the center of the room, to the left hard
Operator ❷ always goes to the right and clears
from the center of the room, to the right hard
always goes to the left and clears from the
hard corner to the deep left corner.
❹ always goes to the right and clears
from the hard corner to the deep right corner.
Their position in the room is not on the walls
but a few meters in the room out from the walls.
The operators are positioned back to back with a distance large
enough, so that other operators can move between
them if it is a dynamic
This technique is used when the there is a
high chance that the
walls have furniture lining them.
- Very quick
- Direction in room is determined before entry.
- Clears some barricades on entry.
- Clearly defined areas of responsibility.
- Overlap coverage to opposite corners.
Can be outflanked.
- Command and control is not as good
- Shooting lanes get tight in a short walled room.
Copyright © CQB-Team.com - All rights reserved 2019