2 Man Wall Flood
Two operators get ready
by the door. Their position in the room is
known in advance.
Operator ❶ always goes to the left
and clears from the hard corner past the center of the
Operator ❷ always goes to the right and clears
from the hard corner past the center of the
The operator that stands on the same
side as the door opens also has to clear behind the door.
- Clearly defined areas of responsibility.
- Direction in room is determined before entry.
- Defined fields of fire.
- Good command and control.
- Cannot be out flanked.
- Slower than some other dynamic methods.
- Does not compromise barricades easily.
- Usually not effective in residential structure
due to furniture along the walls.
overlap responsibility for the corners.
Copyright © CQB-Team.com - All rights reserved 2019